please...for us?.. (TW eating disorder)

Y/n has been acting a little weird lately. Mary and winnie noticed and started getting worried, they decided they would try and see what's wrong or if anything was wrong before they said anything.

"Hay, baby?" Mary asked y/n, which made y/n look up immediately. "Yes love?" Y/n answered. "Are you hungry I was gonna make something..oh! Maybe I  can make your favorite." She said with an excited smile, panic washed over y/n's face for a split second. "Well I already eat earlier..I should be fine but thank you love!" Y/n said with a smile. "Ok..tell me when you get hungry I'll make you something." She said with a worried smile and walked back to the kitchen.
___
A couple days later

"Y/n?" Mary asked peeking into the room they were in "hm?" Y/n hummed in response "are you hungry at all? I was gonna make lunch." Mary said with a soft smile. "No, I'm ok love, but thank you." Y/n said smiling back at Mary "ok." Mary said softly.
___
About a week later

"Y/n, did you eat today?" Mary asked y/n as they cuddled in Mary's bed "u-um.. yeah, I had some food earlier." Y/n said, Mary could hear a little panic in their voice. "Ok.." Mary replied
___
Later that day

Mary started to recognize what was happening and she was extremely worried for y/n.

Mary entered the kitchen and immediately went up to winnie. "Winnie.." Mary said looking down, both winnie and Sarah looked up at Mary. "What's wrong?" Winnie asked confused. "You know how we were talking about y/n a couple days ago?.." mary asked looking up slightly "yes?" Winnie  replied "well I think y/n's not...not eating." Mary said now looking directly at winnie both winnie's and Sarah's eyes widened "what...why would they not eat? How do you know?" Winnie asked standing up "everytime I asked them if they wanted me to make them something they would say they're not hungry and.. they panic..I-I don't know what to do.."

A sad look appeared on winnies face. "...let's go make sure they're ok." Winnie said softly. Winnie and Mary walked into the living room, y/n was sitting on the sofa reading a book "y/n?" Winnie asked softly walking over to the sofa. "Yes?" Y/n said confused looking back and forth between Mary and winnie "are...are you not eating?.." Winnie asked with a worried expression. Y/n started panicking "y-yeah.. of course I've been e-eating.." y/n said faking a smile "y/n..please don't lie to me..to us." She said sitting next to y/n on the sofa. Mary walked over to the sofa as well and sat on the other side of y/n.

"I've noticed that you don't eat a lot..and if I ask you if you want me to make you anything you say your not hungry.." mary said taking y/n's hand in hers, y/n looked down their eyes started to water "when was the last time you eat?" Winnie asked softly "..yesterday...afternoon.." y/n said not looking up "honey..you need to eat something" winnie paused "even if it's just a few small snacks throughout the day, you need to eat something." Winnie said putting a finger under y/n's chin making them look at her "please...for us?" Winnie asked with a small smile "a tear rolled down y/n chin "o-ok..can It be something small?..if I eat a lot it kinda makes me feel sick" y/n said quietly "of course, I'll go make you something." Mary said giving y/n a small kiss on the forehead "I love you.." She whispered "I love you too...the both of you" y/n said looking at winnie as well, "I love you to darling." Winnie said.

After y/n eat the three of them ended up cuddling on the sofa and falling asleep

Honestly I feel like this was just me venting but I needed some comfort so here I am writing this🙃 also if your struggling with anything like this please know that your strong and loved and it's ok to reach out for help, I hope you all are safe and had a happy holidays🖤