prey

Herry potter x hocus pocus
Request for HentaiSAMA568 enjoy!

A loud scream sounded throughout the  forest and then a loud thud followed by a groan. "What the hell..." a soft British voice said seemingly annoyed. "Lumos" suddenly a light appeared and the person jumped back to see three figures standing in front of the scared..witch? "Holy shit! Who the hell are you!? Stay back I will use the killing curse!" The person dressed in green and black hissed holding out a stick with a light on the end. Everything was quiet for a second...until the middle person stepped into the light with a little dark chuckle.

"And what would you do with that, little one?" The woman..with red hair a gorgeous dress and...a very pretty smile asked. "U-uh..i-...kill you? Do...you not know the forbidden killing curse?..w-where am I?" The person asked now a light shade of red on their face as the looked at the woman shyly. "You couldn't kill something that's already dead...darling.." the woman said now standing behind the younger person as she put her hands on the person's shoulders.

"You in Salem...Massachusetts." another woman almost scoffed at saying the town name, the young ones eyes widened. "In America!?" They asked looking at the other figure who stepped into the light...she was also quite pretty...she had black hair that standed straight up and a adorable crooked smile, they watched the other figure gasp quietly and then walk in a different direction. 'Oh that one most definitely has adhd...' they thought. "Yes sweetie, in America..do you not live here?" The seemingly softer less..terrifying, one dressed in red said. "N-no...I live in Londond..how the hell did I get here...." they thought and then let out another annoyed groan.

"neville! Whyyy.." they whined causing the two to giggle. "What's your name young one?" The one in green asked. "Y/n.." they tilted their head backwards to look at the slightly taller women. "What about you two? Or three...where'd the other one go?-" y/n said looking around and the two others looked around two and then gave each other annoyed knowing looks and they sighed. "I'm winifred..and this is Mary, my younger sister..and the other one is Sarah, our youngest sister." Winifred said with a small smile. "Oooo I like your names.. and I must say for muggles you look pretty cool." Y/n gave a small smile back to the two.

"Muggle?" Mary asked confused. "Yeah, non magic folk." Y/n said honestly making the oldest woman laugh. "Oh we have magic." She said and then zapped a tree with a green strike of lightning. "Wow... that's not how my magic is..so what are you...witches????" Y/n asked looking between the two. "Yes, we've never met a witch like you.." mary said softly approaching slowly.

"Oh I prefer wizard." They said softly and they tried to back up only to be hit with the other witch causing y/n to gasp and blush, the two witches smirked. "Where you going sweet one?" Mary asked and cupped the younger one's face and winifred held them in place. "If you thought you'd get away.." winifred said darkly, Mary learned forward inches from the wizards neck.

"Your wrong.." mary whispered in an evil tone...suddenly y/n's body felt tingly..what was happening? "Shi-" the young one managed to get out before..poof..they were gone again.

Too bad...they really wanted to see what the two would do..

Winifred and Mary just looked very confused and then..decided it was best not to worry about why their prey had just disappeared and go find their sister..where ever she went.. (she saw a moth and followed it)

Andddd done, so sorry about the problems but I hope you enjoyed it all of you.

Have a good day and don't forget to vote please🥰