CHP. 19

It has been a month since she lived the same routine. Every day she would wake up on the floor, clean the house and make food, and at night she would be pressed on the bed by Jungkook and ham her inside every night.

The next day, she was laying on the floor while Jungkook's large body was sprawled on the bed, both hands above his head and his legs separated apart.

It took her a while to sit up and drape her dress over her body before she showers and starts cleaning the house like he said. She went from cleaning the bathroom to cleaning the living room and lastly cleaning the dried blood inside the fridge. Next she fried yesterday's meat then placed it on the table. By the time she was done Jungkook finally wakes up and went to the bathroom.

Lisa opens the lower cabinet to search for a dish soap, but accidentally finds something.

Rat poison? She read the label and had a sinful thought at that moment.

She was contemplating if she was going to do it or not...

Jungkook walks out of the bathroom with a towel and sees the breakfast finally ready, he felt satisfied since he was starving.

Lisa was already sitting on the chair so he sat on front of her.

They both started pouring the food on their plate. As she was about to take a bite, she eyed Jungkook's plate where she left the poison at. She has been thinking for a very long time and decided that she will eventually poison him today. If she doesn't act up anytime sooner, then he will just step over her anytime he likes.

Jungkook was too hungry at that moment that he didn't notice her observing his plate. He opened his mouth to take a bite, but he frowns when he saw something.

The meat is very bubbly, what did she put inside it?

He looks at her, but Lisa was casually eating her steak, and he realizes that her meat is more tender and not making bubbles.

A vein formed on his forehead when he realized something, and he slams the fork hard on the table. Lisa choked on her steak and her heart was beating so fast when he gets up.

"what did you put inside my meat?"

"nothing" Lisa can feel her soul shaking as she utters it, but Jungkook was not having it. He threw her plate on the floor making the glass shatter into pieces before giving her his plate.

"eat it"

"what?"

"I said eat it all, you fucking-!" Jungkook clenched his hand into fist, out of anger he grabbed the spoon full of meat, and forced it in her mouth.

Lisa panicked as she realizes the consequences. The meat was shoved forcefully in her mouth and she roughly forced herself not to swallow it inside. But the man was stronger and shoved the spoon to the depth of her throat, making her choke and eventually swallow the meat down.

"good" Jungkook threw the spoon on the floor and left the house while locking the door behind.

🖤

The light turned on, and from the view, it shows that Lisa was inside the bathroom, sitting on the toilet seat.

There was no visible expression on her face until it slowly broke down like an ice. It was like all the emotions she has been keeping inside of her were building up like a tower, and then it all collapsed down, then it was at that stage where she bursts out crying as she was having the worst mental breakdown she has ever gone through in her life. Jungkook hasn't come back ever since then, and this night she found out that she was pregnant, but she was bleeding out of her vagina, meaning that she lost her baby due to the poison.

He killed our baby
Lisa couldn't stop sniffing but she can't help stop crying. If she knew that she was pregnant earlier she would've been more careful. But sadly she didn't realize it, some of the signs were showing, but she thought it was because of Jungkook constantly abusing her out, so the last thing she thought was that she was pregnant. It was a good thing that Jungkook isn't home, otherwise she wouldn't know how to face him.

Maybe if he knew I was pregnant earlier, then he would've killed his baby with no mercy although Lisa never wanted to take his baby from this psychopath, but she was still a mother of this taken soul, and it was natural for her to feel sad. But she's just grateful that Jungkook didn't know that she was pregnant.