Introduction

[ ~ Chapter • Start ~ ]

Somewhere in the Underworld, in the House of Phenex, one man sat on a couch in a laid-back manner with his legs crossed. He had ashen blonde hair, heterochromatic eyes, a small bear, and a noble stature even with that laid-back personality of his.

This man, this devil was our MC, also known as Rugal Phenex. Wearing a red coat with a buttoned shirt underneath it, and red pants, he is several thousand years old, and is quite literally the original Phenex. Though only a few people know him even if he is.

"So, you wanted to arrange a marriage between my sone, Riser, and Rias Gremory." He spoke calmly and with hints of intrigue as the woman sitting in front of him looked at him with confusion.

"Of course, my husband. By making our son marry the daughter from one of the highest ranked pillar houses of the underworld, we would have more fame than usual. Although...." His wife spoke, before rubbing her chin while thinking about something.

"Everything will never turn out fine. Yeah, yeah, arranged marriages can be good for fame and shit, but I don't want Riser to marry some spoiled brat that doesn't love him. Even so, I think making them meet together and letting them know each other might also be best." Rugal answered, as his wife, Lady Phenex, nodded, before patting her bloated belly.

His wife is literally named Lady, any questions?

"Maids! Escort my wife to her room, I'll be there shortly." He commanded, as a few maids that were present on the room proceeded to ask Lady to come with them.

Once Lady and the maids were away, a small blonde boy entered the room while gaining a small frown on his face.

"Papa! The maids punished me again!" He complained, as Rugal took a short sip on his tea.

"Did you peep on them again, Riser?" He said, as Riser went silent.

Rugal then took a long sip on the tea, before a maid poured the recently empty teacup.

"No, no, that's no good, Riser. I guess you forced papa (me) to start teaching you on how to be a gentleman like me! Heh~ I wouldn't like my son to grow up a failure." Rugal spoke in a laid-back manner while a soft chuckle escaped his mouth. And Riser took this to heart and with seriousness, believing his father to be one of the strongest and greatest devils in the underworld.

Well, it should be an ordinary night for the House of Phenex in the underworld, yet a few "uninvited guests" suddenly announced their presences in this very room through the form of a purple fog.

In surprise, Riser immediately approached his father to gain shelter from the danger. However, his father was completely unfazed.

The uninvited guests were a dozen of robed people with a variety of weapons, who pointed the said weapons towards Rugal.

"Hmph. To think 'they' wouldn't even send lowlife goons just because I 'betrayed' that faction."

"Silence, Rugal Phenex, no, the filthy traitor! You should've been dead long ago..." One of the robed men yelled, as the robed men started to charge towards Rugal, uncaring about the destruction they might cause.

Riser, who silently watched, was suddenly put on the couch as his father took off his red coat and just smiled.

"Riser! Do you want to watch your father fight some deranged warmongers?"

When Rugal asked his son, the boy could not hesitate to nod his head and watch with the maid, who only sighed while twirling her cleaning tools.

"Good."

It was at this moment that the Devils that were fighting them understood: they truly fucked up.

Rugal proceeded to do a flip towards the direction of the fellow devils before a hit from his leg incapacitated one of them. He also used the body of the incapacitated devil to block the spells and attacks from the enemy devils.

He tossed away the corpse, and proceeded to destroy the spells launched towards him with a few punches and kicks, right before he turned into several silhouettes that charged towards the devils.

And in just a few moments, the enemies were dealt with as Rugal sat on the pile of unconscious/dead bodies with a thumbs up towards Riser with his legs crossed.

"Easy as chopping meat. I'll have the others investigate the bodies or maybe interrogate the unconscious devils."

Rugal knows that Riser's fate had already changed, and h doesn't care if the future's fate  goes on a different path.

He'll just take everything the world offers him while riding the breeze, you know?

[ ~ Chapter • End ~ ]

Extra Information:

Rugal Phenex
Title: Eternal Phenex, Eternity Itself, Devil of Eternity (By several others), Rugal Bernstein (Self-styled)
Age: Thousands Of Years Old / Totally Immortal
Personality: Neutral, Does whatever he wants if he wants to.
Goals: Raise his children (currently), Have a harem for fun (planning), Achieve Eternity (Done), Go beyond his limits (Done), Beat up the one who granted his wish and cursed him afterwards (Done).
Gender: Male
Race: Conceptual Devil
Tier: Around 1-C (Bodies almost everybody in the DxD cast)

Abilities:
• Eternal: Literally is eternity itself, meaning that he's immortal and the only way to remove his immortality is to remove the concept of eternity itself. He also has a lot of time manipulation bullshit abilities at his arsenal, to the point where it is more powerful than the Eye of Balor, even at its Balance Breaker state. He could also summon temporal clones of himself, and at rare times he could summon alternate universe clones of himself.
• Prime Phoenix: Immune to flames, can manipulate all flames, and is capable of using flames.
• Devil Magic Mastery: Rugal is overpowered in terms of magic, and could actually be comparable to reality bending.