002

[ ~ Chapter • Start ~ ]

[ Location: Somewhere in Kuoh ]

A day in the life of Rugal Phenex at the human world, was somewhat cool, even if he preferred living somewhere in Europe where his estate business (now run by random humans) is blooming and because he encounters supernatural trouble almost at every way possible, from the Vatican, Hero Faction, and a few human related supernatural groups thinking he wanted to take over the world, he ended up here in Kuoh on the human world, away from these headaches. Though they were just really paranoid.

He sat on a couch in front of an old television and tapped his foot on the floor, before a magic circle manifested on his room and then a twintailed girl wearing a magical girl cosplay appeared on his room, right in front of him after it made flashy yet cutesy signs.

It was Serafall Leviathan, in her magical girl cosplay.

"Miracle Levia-tan, has arrived to vanquish you, Greedy Emperor Oars Ankhuman!" Serafall spoke once she appeared with as Rugal rubbed his chin as a soft grin appeared on his face. He knew her for quite a while, and even joined as one of the cast of her show for the recent seasons.

To be honest, it was a surprise having her here since she has to manage a lot of work down on the underworld.

"Hmph. You shall fail as always, Levia-tan. By the way, why are you even here? Are you supposed to be working? No, maybe you're in a break at this moment." Rugal spoke with almost no care in a nonchalant manner, crossing his legs and turning off the television once a boring show was about to be live. On second thought, he shouldn't be roleplaying as Oars Ankhuman outside of certain times.

And then, Serafall coughed and let go of her act just as Rugal did.

"Sona told me you were here at Kuoh,

why?" Serafall questioned him as she was both skeptical and curious.

"Personal interests. Plus, the foolish vaticans and the Hero Faction didn't like me being there because they thought I wanted to take over the territory and without question, annoyed me to no end until I left. Just paranoia from humans, I suppose." Rugal spoke with displeasure on his tone as he rubbed his temple.

"Seriously, give me a break from all the fighting... I'm now just a tired devil trying to live his life to the fullest and making sure my family has a bright path even if it was filled with some obstacles."

Serafall nodded, seemingly understanding what he was experiencing for the past few years. It made sense that he was tired because all of the fighting he had to do.

And then, she turned around.

"Well, time for Miracle Levia-tan to escape the grasp of the Greedy Emperor, then! See you around!"

Rugal sighed as Serafall "escaped" him with teleportation magic, just before his wife teleported to the room at the right time.

Well, an ordinary day was going to end anyways, as Lady approached her husband and sat beside him.

"Is something wrong, my husband?" She asked, as Rugal only sat with a frown.

"Just having a bad week. That's all."

[ ~ Chapter • End ~ ]

Author's Commentary:

• We'll proceed to canon on the next chapter.

Notice: ZERO SMUT. That's all. I'm not in the mood, nor do I have the skill to make a good enough smut. I'd end up cringing and removing that scene and keep that implicit and vague.