The real shruggle

"Finn, Finn, Finn!!" I screamed. It was dark and I couldn't see. "Amy? Amy!" Finn yelled. He was in the back of the car. The car was flipped. "Finn!" I crawled over to him and gave him the biggest hug I ever gave anyone. "Are you okay?!" He asked. "Yes I am fine. Are you?!" "I feel some pain in my leg. But other then that I am okay." He then kissed me. We slowly got out and when we did I saw flashing blue lights. It was the police. I think Sage had called them. When we crawled out the medics came rushing over to us. They separated us to make sure we were okay. "Wait why can't I be over there with him?!" I asked. "Oh sweetie we are just making sure that you guys are both okay." The medic exclaimed. "But you can check me over there!" "There isn't enough room to sit together over there. I am sorry." They were asking me questions on what exactly happened. I would answer but I was scared Finn wasn't okay. I saw that they were letting him walk over to me. "Finn are okay?" I asked. He nodded his head but then fell to the ground. "Finn!" The medics held me back and the others gabbed Finn and put him into the ambulance. "Let me go with him!" I yelled. My heart had dropped. Is he okay? What happened? What do I do? The medics kept pulling me away. The ambulance drove off. I stopped trying to get to Finn. I then looked around where the crash had happened. I was in tears. I loved his red truck.  It meant a lot to me and him. The medics were telling me that Sage had come to pick me up. My mind tuned her out. All I could think about was Finn. Sage came over to help me leave. I walked off and got into James truck. "What about Finns truck?!" I asked. "Amy your never riding in that thing again. I am sorry." Sage exclaimed. I felt tears drying on my face. They drove me to the hospital that Finn was taken to. I ran in there. "Where is Finn?! Where is he?!" I yelled at a nurse. Sage and James came running behind me and grabbed me. "I am so sorry. Amy calm down." Sage said.
"No I want to see him!" " Will just calm down!" I took a deep breath. I fell asleep a few minutes after that. The doctor came in. "Amy wake up." Sage said. "Huh what? Finn!" "Oh yes you can go and see Finn." "What room!" I asked. "627." The doctor said. I ran to look for his room. "624, 625, 626, 627!" I finally found it. "Finn!" "Amy!" He yelled. I ran and kissed him for a solid 7 seconds. "Are you okay?!" "I feel fine. But the doctors haven't told me anything yet." "Yeah well-" " Hey, how are you feeling Finn?" The doctor walked in and interrupted me but was just checking on him. "I feel fine. But how am I really?" "Oh and your friend left by the way Amy. So we need to run more test cause we can't figure out why you fell to the ground?" "So I'm not okay?!" "Well I don't really know. But the nurses are going to come in to go and take more test on you.
We have only done two." "So if y'all have done some why can't you figure it out?!" I asked. "Well the rest turned out to be blurry." "Knock knock, I am here to go and take Finn to get more test done." "Oh yes ma'am. Well I will be on my way." The doctor left the room and then the nurse got a wheel chair and took Finn to take more test. "Hey sweetie but you can't come in here. But you can watch through the window." The nurse said in a sweet voice. "Oh okay." I then walked out and watched through the window. They did like three different ones and then he was taken back to his room. "Hey do you want anything from the lunch room?" I asked Finn. "No I'm fine but thank you." I then smiled and left to the lunch room. I got a bag of chips and a soda. I then was heading back as nurses were passing me in a rush. They were heading to Finns room. I began to run. I got there and nurses were packed in there. I tried getting threw but they pushed me back and said that I couldn't. Is Finn okay? What happened? Am I going to loose him?! I asked my self. What was going to happen?!