"fuck fuck fuck FUCK"

' Best friends? He asks himself to this day. Are Charles and I really only just friends? I wish we could be more he wishes we could be more but what has gone wrong' Isaiah's thoughts ate him up. The supposed "love of his life" started blowing him of in the blink of an eye.

Charles and Isaiah have been friends for as long as they can remember. The group was originally made of four Charles, Isaiah, Laura and Juanita . It didn't last long until they all went to separate schools apart from Charles and Isaiah they stayed together no matter what.

***********[rewind]
"Yohhhh I can't believe we're actually going to the same school thank god the whole process of making friends is exhausting" Isaiah said

"Brooo don't worry I'd even blow of Oxford to be with you." After those words the call went silent.
" im-im going shit-charl-sch"

Beep
Charles cut the call before Isaiah could finish his sentence. "What the fuck was that" he said hitting his head multiple times. "Fuck fuck fuck FUCK!!!!"
He paused his little tantrum as he noticed his mum at the door
"What's wrong honey?"
"Uhh.....nothing mum it's nothing really"
"If it's nothing don't cuss in my damn house Charles" she scolded
His head tilted to the ground nodding his head in agreement to his mums statement.
Getting up, he grabbed his keys and made his way to the door
"Hold on....where do you think you're going"
"A drive" he replied "or maybe I can't do that either"
"I'm not gonna condone that attitude"
"Sorry, but please may I go"
His mum noticed the distress on his face "is it a girl?" She asked
His body stiffened "uh...yeah well kinda"
"Oh don't worry hunny the right girl will come around okay" she cupped his face and with those words let him go.

Charles hopped into his matte black dodge challenger and pulled out of his huge parking lot and wandered off to where ever the road took him. To his surprise it took him to a very familiar place.
"Charles hey how are you hunny"
"Oh I'm okay Mrs Williams is Isaiah home?"
"Yeah I'll get him down"
"ISIAH!!!!! GET DOWN HERE" she shouted turning back a smiley face to her guest.
"Charles hey man" he greeted
"What are you doing here?"
"You didn't forget about our plan to check out the school before schools start tomorrow did you"
"Oh shit i was about to ask you about that over the phone but my network dropped"
With those words Charles seemed to relax. The silence wasn't because of what he said, it was because of the shitty network in isiahs neighborhood.
"Oh.....shall we then" he made gesticulations towards his car.
"Damn another one huh"
"Yep....matte black dodge challenger srt hellcat" he specified.
"You really happening huh"
"What can I say. My mum tries her best to buy my love and damn it's starting to work."