C - I

January 18th, 2012

                                                                                           RECAP.

A young woman, who looked to be in her early 20's was sitting at her desk in her dorm room. She seemed to have a large variety of documents sprawled out in front of her.. the documents were classified and should only be revealed to personnel in the facility ONLY. Lord knows how she got ahold of these documents but if anybody were to find out. .  She would be sent to jail. . 

                                                                                 -present time-

            23 year old Y/N was a bright college student, always working hard on her studies.

   Many people enjoyed speaking to this young woman, she always had so many things to say, as well as never hesitating to stand up for what was right. Only she knew what was deep down inside of her, only she knew the dark history of a facility halfway across the world. A facility whose motto is 'Secure. Contain. Protect.' Y/N has been researching this facility for years on end, and she took a liking to a scientist named Dr. Moore. . He looked as if he was related to her but in an uncanny way. Y/N has been plotting many things in order to get to that facility and starting tonight she would put her plans to the test.

Y/N kept tabs on activities happening throughout the city, last night she had heard a conversation on how a man was plotting on killing his girlfriend, Y/N. . made herself known and made a deal with the man, saying that she would take the blame on killing her as long as he vowed not to speak her name to the public.

Later that night, Y/N made her way to the specific address given to her. When she arrived the woman was already dead and the man was making a frantic phone call saying that his girlfriend had been murdered and that he saw the culprit flee outside. This gave Y/N very little time to cover herself in blood, and take the murder weapon away from the man.

As soon as she took the knife away she fled outside, now standing underneath the lamp post, twirling the knife. She saw the police sirens in the distance which caused her to chuckle. . She was finally going to be able to go to the facility she had been researching for years, Maybe she would be proven to be helpful in the facility?

Y/N heard the sirens get closer, now looking in the direction and putting the knife behind her. A sadistic grin appeared on her face as the cars came to a stop and the drivers all got out of their vehicles.   " FREEZE! DROP THE WEAPON AND PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD. " a police officer yelled, pointing his gun at Y/N. The young woman would set the knife down, putting her hands behind her head as she just continued smiling, she listened to the thunder in the distance which signaled it was suppose to rain soon. . How lovely for this situation!

Y/N was soon pinned to the ground, now being handcuffed and put in the police car just in time for it to start raining. What a glorious sight. . . a so called innocent college student, now sitting in the back of a police car covered head to toe in blood with a smile on her face.
. . . What will happen once they find out it was never her? .

   . . . .A laugh escaped her, causing the policeman to slam on his                                                                        breaks. . .   

 ". . . I'm getting you assigned to a facility far away. . . It will be perfect for a freak like you. . 

    The policeman said, now beginning to drive again.

. . . .  Little does he know that is exactly                                                                                                                           what she wants. . .