Unordinary

This belongs to:

Abigail Samantha.

If found, please call 403-745-9987 and return it to her.

Thank You, have a great day!

Thousand ways

March 20, 2059

It's me Abigail again. Something strange and crazy happened to me a few days ago. I still don't believe it. I was on a morning walk as usual when I came across someone. The person was panting loudly, shaking and growling. Alarm bells should've gone off in my head, but they didn't when I needed them the most. I felt concerned and so I shook the person asking them if they were ok, but there was no response. The person turned around and It took a moment for me to register what I was seeing.

I laughed and made fun of the person for being such a weirdo. Who would dress up as a zombie in the wee hours of the morning? But upon closer looking upon the person, the costume looked too real for my liking.

I felt chills in the pit of my stomach and I thought of one thing. Running! I'm in no religion, but I do believe in God. At that moment I prayed and hoped God would bless me and help me succeed in surviving this situation with the terrifying zombie that'd attack me. I backed away, and as soon as I did the zombie took a step forward.

I ran for who knows how long and I was getting tired. My sides ached and my eyesight was getting blurry.

Tears leaked out of my eyes.

How is this possible?! That's a zombie! Zombies are supposed to be slow, right? So how was it that fast?! Oh my god. Oh my god. And to make it worse I was caught. The zombie bit me and I screamed. It felt like acid was burning through my skin. As weak as I was, I managed to shove the thing off and run. I got home and all I was worrying about was turning into a zombie. I have so much more to say but it's lunch time and I'm hungry, and I'm still in denial of what happened....

but I'll TRY to write some more tomorrow! :)