Glimmer

June 19th, 2059

This entry will be short, dear journal. I just had breakfast if you'd like to know. Our group is struggling to cope with all that has happened. And to top it off, one of the symptoms of the bite on me from the head zombie showed up. Yesterday night I woke up and started attacking everyone, craving for flesh. Although half awake and half asleep, it took all the strength and weapons they had to subdue me.

I apparently was thrashing around trying to bite the rope off and attack anyone. It took a few hours for me to return to normal. It happened once, but to think I almost killed everyone! They forgave me and said it wasn't my fault, but I knew better and it'll take a while for the guilt to disappear.

We were all depressed because of our DEAD comrades and I almost died. We talked to each other a few times, but we were mostly silent. We're all waiting for my wound to heal. It's a slow process sadly. It'd be nice if this zombie apocalypse never happened and everything was somewhat normal.

I'd have been paying taxes, going to my job and I'd have eventually moved out of mom and dad's house. I think I can say for everyone here and across the world, that the zombie apocalypse has put a dent in our some-what happy and regular lives and made us even more miserable. Well if we don't keep going, life'll roll on. So we must keep going and keep the show going. So this is my sad life. How painful....

I talked Dr Quotez into letting me capture the zombies for an experiment. He agreed and decided to help me. Now I have a few zombies in the basement in cages. With the results I get from my experiment we'll be able to kill regular zombies efficiently! However, I don't know about abnormal zombies like the head zombie. And if they have weaknesses with that strength, reaction speed, mental fortitude and good defense plus offense.