III

For the past week, Michael & I have been talking way more and our bond has started to grow with each other and also I have gotten to know him a lot more during this week and vice versa

For the past week, Michael & I have been talking way more and our bond has started to grow with each other and also I have gotten to know him a lot more during this week and vice versa. And I think that we know that we like each other as well, but......he's a human and.....I'm an alien.....and......a possible relationship between a human and a alien is probably not going to work.....and also, he probably would end up and get with a human just like him and would forget about me.....like how would a beautiful human like him would marry or date a woman who is an alien.....Oh Gaia.....I need to get out of my feelings.....I have a party to go to this evening and I don't wanna suck the fun and energy out of everyone.

~Hours Later~

As the party was continuing, I spotted Michael conversing with my mother. So, I casually walked up towards and stole Michael from my mother for a couple of minutes.

"Mother....I need to talk Michael real quick. We'll be right back."

"Okay. Don't go too far Ikia", my mother yelled

"We won't."

And as before we left the palace, I took a quick glance at my mother, she gave me the you better handle your 'business' look and I rolled my eyes and officially left the palace. After walking for a little while, Michael asked me where we were going.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere."

"That's not being specific enough."

"Hold on a minute, we're almost th—ah, here we are!!"

When she let go of my hand, I looked up to see we were at and let me tell you, what I saw was beautiful

When she let go of my hand, I looked up to see we were at and let me tell you, what I saw was beautiful. It was a giant purple tree, it shines so brightly I could see anything and everything around the tree.

"Wow....this is beautiful....what's it called?"

"It's called the Tree Of Souls..."

"What's that??"

"This tree.....helps us connect with our ancestors from the past...."

"And....how do you do that??"

"We take a piece of our hair and attract it to this."