𝟶𝟶𝟶𝟾

ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

"𝐒𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝?" Neteyam asked me I looked over at him and shook my head no looking forward at the water.

We sat in the sand on the other side of the island away from everyone and distractions I sighed and looked over at Neteyam to see him already staring at me.

"I'm sorry!" We both exclaimed at the same time I shook my head to say something but he rushed to say something before I could.

"You shouldn't be sorry I was the one in the wrong and I'll be the first to admit that," He said to me I looked into his eyes to see that he meant it genuinely he sighed and broke eye contact looking forward at the water.

"I shouldn't have been so mad at you it was just I was so angry at the fact you kissed Aonung," He said to me.

"Well, I shouldn't have kissed him especially if we... Ummm had our almost kiss that was kinda a douche move actually you know what it was a douche move and I'm the asshole so I'm sorry....it's just I didn't know how you felt or if you actually liked me or not I just uh...i don't know" I said to him looking down at my fingers fumbling around.

I felt his stare on the side of my face, How you may ask? Cause I always can feel Neteyam's gaze on me and I know if it's him I don't even need to be told twice or even once that it was him I already know.

I turned my head looking at him "I was angry at the fact you kissed him because I do have feelings for you I've been having feelings for you after I even fount out what a crush was until kids at the camp back home talked about it and then also Kiri you know she's the smart one" He said to me I chuckled at the end nodding my head.

"That's Kiri for you," I said he smiled at me.

"Well I've been having feelings for you for a while too I mean I just thought you didn't like me because I mean back at home girls would fall for you, Alun and Lo'ak even spidey who's a human but I just felt like I wouldn't have a chance with you like I was a second option or something if your failed attempts didn't work out with other girls," I told him genuinely.

I watched as Neteyam's eyes held something I never really saw only if you saw how Jake looked at Neytiri or how my mom and dad looked at it each other it was something I knew of but wasn't for sure I thought to myself.

He moved closer towards me putting his hand on my cheek "You will always be my first option no one else You Reva have My heart" He said to me I smiled at him feeling my heart flutter.

"And You Have mine Neteyam forever and always," I said to him softly.

I watched as his eyes went to my lips and I was about to ask him something before I could I felt his lips on mine and almost immediately I kissed back I mean why wouldn't I?