𝟶𝟶𝟷𝟹

ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

𝐈 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 holding his head in my arms as Tuk held his hand crying and Kiri who I felt bad for since she never got the chance to tell my brother how she actually felt the same with him.

"Monkey boy!" Kiri said I looked up at spider but looked back down feeling guilty remembering what I'd done.

I kissed my brother's head as I closed his eyes trying not to cry.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

I rode on the Ilu beside my brother looking over at him as Sullys and Spider were by me Jake pulling him as he was on the leaf bed.

I looked at the Metkayina clan standing holding their torches tears falling down my cheeks as we made our way to our destination.

I got off my Ilu helping Jake with my brother's body he stared at me and I nodded at him taking a big breath with Jake and going down swimming Alun's body down to the bottom towards the glow we let him go as we watched Ewya take him down his body getting covered.

I swam up wiping my face looking up at Neteyam who stared down at me sitting on his Ilu with a frown he motioned me to come towards him and I did just that breaking down more as he held me close to him.

༆༆༆༆༆༆༆༆༆༆༆༆༆༆༆༆༆

They took us to their spirit tree I followed Jake and Neytiri swimming up to the tree connecting my queue to the tree closing my eyes and letting Ewya take me in.

I walked through the forest pushing a leaf out of my way and looked at my mother, father, and Alun who were laughing at each other and looked over at me.

"My little flower," My mom said getting up and making her way toward me I smiled my eyes welling up.

She touched my face staring at me "look how big you've gotten" she said to me I cried out as she shushed me pulling me towards her and hugging me tightly.

I felt another pair of arms around me and looked up seeing my dad who smiled at me chuckling and ruffling my hair "I'm proud of you" he said to me but I shook my head at him and pulled back just as Alun walked up towards us.

"No, I disappointed you I let you guys die I...I'm sorry" I said to them crying "It's not your fault Eva we died saving you and that's all that matters cause we had a choice and we chose you," Alun said to me my parents agreeing with him.

I stopped crying and looked at them as they all smiled at me "I miss you guys! I miss you guys so much" I said to them and threw myself at them as they all hugged me.

"We love you Reva and we don't blame you remember that okay," My dad said to me softly I nodded my head smiling.

"Oh and Reva before you leave there's something you need to know," My mother said pulling me back away from them.

I looked at her confused as she put her hand on my stomach I looked down at her hand and back at her "Alik lives inside of you" She tells me I was shocked.

I looked over at Alun who chuckled at my face and my father who nodded his head "Wait wait so I'm pregnant at a young age is what you're trying to say" I said to them.

"Well you're the one that chose to do stuff that gets you pregnant at a young age," Alun said to me I rolled my eyes same old Alun.

"Ignore your brother but I love you my sweet little flower," My mom said to me I looked at her.

"Don't push them away okay? Not even neteyam don't shut him or his family out cause we're gone cause their all you got even spider he forgives you" My dad told me I looked at him and gave him a smile a tear coming out of my eye.

"I'm gonna miss you, little sis," Alun said to me I nodded "I'm gonna miss all you guys," I told them as they hugged me again.

"I love you guys," I said to them "we love you too Reva," they all said at the same time.

I pulled back and stared at them one last time taking in their appearance but stopped looking at their hair "Why didn't your guys' hair turn white well except for dad but mom and Alun?" I asked them I watched as they all looked at each other.

"Reva there's something we gotta tell you," My dad said to me I looked at him "You're adopted Reva your real family was killed so we don't know why," My mother said I looked over at her confused wanting to ask another question but a bright light came.

I opened my eyes.

𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴:

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚖𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠....

𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃:𝟾𝟸𝟷