Chapter Twelve

•TAZ•

A couple of days had passed and I was sitting in my usual spot at the bar, waiting for Em's usual morning visit.
Breakfast was about to come out, so I sat with my morning coffee and waited.

"Heard a kid was caught breaking into the warehouse?"
Raff appeared beside me with a cocky smirk on his face.

"Who did you hear that from?"
I asked casually, sipping on my coffee.

"One of the prospects. He said he was guarding the door."

"Yeah, some delinquent. I took care of it."
No way did I want Raff knowing the truth, I already don't trust him.

"You put him down?"

"Yep. Can't have any little shit thinking they can break in to our properties."

"I'm impressed, Taz. Didn't think you had it in you. Maybe you'll make a good little minion VP afterall."

I knew he was saying that shit to get at me and I was ashamed to admit that it was working. I wasn't in the mood this morning.
"Fuck off, Raff."

"Wouldn't want me around for your little breakfast date, would you? Maybe l'll just sit right here."
He picked a seat two down from mine and planted himself there.
What a jackass.

"You know she's a prude anyway, so I hope you don't think you'll be getting anything from her."

Now I just needed to prove a point to him.

Almost as if on cue, the front door opened and Em came walking in. The smile on her face started to
fade as she got closer and realised how close Raff was. He knew exactly what he was doing, but had an idea.

"Hey baby, come sit."
I pat my lap as she got closer, turning her at the last second and siting her so she was straddling my lap.

I kissed her neck before whispering in her ear so Raff couldn't hear.

"Ignore him, go with it."

I kissed her lips, slipping my tongue into her mouth, sliding my hands up her thighs and around to grip her ass.
She moan as I felt her body relax against me and I used this opportunity to deepen our kiss.
She had completely forgotten that Raff was anywhere near us and ran her hands up to the back of my neck where she tucked her finger tips into my hair.

A chair squeaked as it was pushed back then tipped over onto the floor with a thud as heavy boots stomped off and left the large bar and lounge area.

"Ahem. Breakfast."
Pearl's voice broke through, reminding me where we were.
We separated a little and sat looking at each other while catching our breath.

Em ran her finger over her lips and the cocky part of me was proud of what I could do to her.

My actual cock, on the other hand was angry at me because it was now hard as fuck and I couldn't do
anything about it right now.

Em shifted on my lap, moving to get up and accidentally rubbed against my groin, causing me to groan.

Her eyes shot down to where there was a definite bulge in my jeans.

"Sorry!"
Although, she didn't look sorry as she bit her bottom lip, still staring at my hard crotch.

"Don't be, he's just really excited."

I gave her another quick kiss and lifted her off my lap to stand, discreetly readjusting myself, I then took Em over to the food in the warming trays, dishing up food on two
plates for us and heading over to a booth to sit down.