Rodrick x goth fem reader

You sat on the bottom of the stairs sipping at your punch, watching as lights flashed around you. Why did you even agree to come? You never even liked parties that much. you didn't know al to of people at school save for a a few friend including your band mates and the theatre kids. your school was mostly full of jocks and girls that only cared about the latest greys anatomy episode. but here and there there were wallflowers and 80's rock fanatics such as yourself. you and a few friends in freshman year even went as the queen members in the I want to break free music video costumes

You checked your phone.

9:10 pm    
you fidgeted with your jewelry  as you grew increasingly more bored every passing minute; two teens giggled as the ran passed you up the stairs.

you finished your punch and stood up and walked over to the counter to get more. "Hey move it freak." heather said shoving you out of the way to get to the punch first as she laughed with her friends. when you finally got a chance to get some punch there was barley any left. you sighed. and walked over to a empty chair in the living room. you sat down. three of the most popular football members where throwing eggs at the house outside. you rolled your eyes glad this wasn't your house.

you had to move when they came in side and started ruffhouseing. in the room you where in. you began to get overwhelmed by all the noise and lights and went outside for a breath of fresh air. but on your way out you were stoped by heather and her minions.

"Heeey Y/N! Where do you think you're going?" she grinned. "uh outside its really loud and I down wanna go deaf so yeah I'm just gonna go." you explained as you walked past them. "not so fast freak." heather said as she grabbed the hem of your shirt yanking you backwards. "what do you want heather." you asked her as you began to raise your voice "oh nothing I just wanna know why you dress like you live at a fucking cemetery." she said as she got closer to you. "well because I want to and I can" you glared at her. "well I hope that's not your favourite shirt." she grinned. "what do you mea-" you where cut off when one of there friend handed her a pair of scissors. "Hey!" you yelped but it was no use. in a flat she cut up your shirt. a crowd formed around you. "Stop it!" you yelled with tears in your eyes. but heather punch you in the cheek. "'shut up you freak!" she yelled back at you.

"Hey heather! she told you to stop!" you saw your friend Rodrick push his way through everyone. "And what are you gonna do about it?" heather grinned. Rodrick helped you up and passed you your bag with your phone. "nothing because I'll probably get expelled because you're mom's friends with the princible." he said truthfully "Why the hell do you pick on people its fucking messed up." he said to her before he lead you outside.

"Hey are you ok?" Rodrick asked you as the tow of you sat in the van. "To be honest no. that was so fucking humiliating." you said as tears rolled down your cheeks. "Hey is gonna be ok Heather's a bitch I don't know why I had such a big crush on her last year." Rodrick pulled you in for a hug as you started to cry. "the principle will find out soon I promise."

The drive back to your place was quiet. And you eventually fell asleep.

You where awoken when rodrick shook you awake. "What." You grumbled half awake. "There's a small problem." Rodrick said. "Well what is it?"

"The van broke down."

I'll make a part 2 right after I post this!