God of all Creation

It had been a long time since God embarked on a new project. He had done many things. But this was going to be his finest work yet. He had been working on something new for eons. And it was time to bring it to light. All the plans were done, and all the pieces were in place. It was time to begin. With his most trusted aide by his side, God got to work. A world. A place for life to begin, end, and carry on. He had to admit. He was impressed with himself. God thought to himself as he marveled. It was quite the sight. There was a lot left on the agenda. But this would do for now. Something so spectacular could not be rushed.

After a few decades, the world had come to fruition. Things were moving smoothly. And God was pleased with the progress. The first real habitat had been a lovely garden named Eden. Soon after, towns and cities rose from the ground. And to make sure they knew who to thank, places of devotion were set up. God called these places churches, and everyone was welcome. He wasn't sure if this was the best idea, but the trial period proved successful. Of course, not everyone followed him. But that was fine. His disciples had been established and spread his good name upon his behalf.