Banished

Now that things had settled down with his project, God had another matter to deal with. And that was his son Lucifer. The boy had only grown more arrogant over the years. The two had had frequent arguments. Sometimes it was daily. Now, God was a patient man. Like a good father, he had attempted to discipline his son first. He had tried to make Lucifer see Michael as a role model. But God had his limits. He had spent far too long trying to rectify his behavior. It was time to end it all. The patience was all but gone now. God called Lucifer to his office and rested his hands on his propped arms. This was it. Lucifer had been causing too many problems for him. The two glared at one another. They had never gotten along. God asked his son one question. There was silence for a full minute. He waited. His son's answer would determine his fate. Lucifer finally spoke. Only no words came out. It was laughter. Without another word, God snapped his fingers. And just like that, Lucifer found himself falling through the clouds.

Lucifer awoke to find himself in another world. He had visited the surface many times. But this wasn't the surface. A vast, barren landscape was before him with an eerie silence. He looked around as he shrugged off the injuries. Lucifer didn't know where he was. What little life he could see was dying shrubs and small insects. Luckily, he still possessed his powers. He crafted a shelter for the time being and rested. Many hours passed.

Lucifer awoke. He took in the landscape. This was his land now. He hated it. But it wasn't like he had much of a choice anymore. He spent the next few days exploring, gathering resources, and establishing his own territory. Within a week, he had a new home. Lucifer was surprised by what he had accomplished. Typically, his time was spent being a pain in his father's ass. Within a month, Lucifer had built the foundation for a new world. There was still much to do. And he already had his own plans brewing.

 And he already had his own plans brewing