chapter 5

Ps : purvi was not there when nakul has returned i mean nakul ka hamshakal she was not a part in that mission:

Ks - (smiled ) ye rahe bhaiya ,kaha rehgaye the aap

As - sorry behna maa se baat karne mein vilambh hogaya (to cid ) jai hind,hum hai Lucknow ke dsp Anubhav singh
(with a smile he forwarded his hands but ACP didn't budged to see that as they all were still shocked and just staring As ,he and mpt members became confused As looked at hm asking what happened to them she shrugged not knowing the reason)

Hm - sir (no reply) sir

(ACP was just blank he was happy but also angry guilty and mostly not believing,how could it be possible he shooted him by his own hands he did his last rites then how come he is here alive that to as DSP Anubhav singh his thoughts got broken by Kavin and haseena )

ACP - na...na...nakul (with tears brimming his eyes shaking lips he called out his sons name after so many years , here Anubhav felt like he had heard this before and felt a fast adrenaline rush in his body )

As - nakul nahi sir Anubhav, Anubhav singh negotiation specialist IB,(to others) aap sab hame aise kyu dekhrahe hai jaise hum koi bhoot ho

Shreya - lekin ye kaise hosakta ha ye to ...

Pankaj - mar gaye the . Kahi ye koi aatma (he said terrified Daya glared him )

Daya - khabardar agar atma ka name bhi liya to tumhe atma bana dunga mai (pankaj gulped his saliva)

ACP moved forward to touch As and when he felt satisfied that he is still here he took a step back but reality striked him and he moved out of there followed by Daya and abhijeet while mpt  and As stood confused ,there was a complete silence atmosphere so ks broke it ..

Ks - ye yaha ka horaha hai humko bhi kuch samjha nahi araha

Hm - ks samajh to hame bhi nahi araha lekin kuch to baat hai abhi sab theek tha Anubhav...sir ke dekhte hi sab ajeeb behave kyu karne lage (suspeciously)

Ks - bhaiya aap to kehte the aap inhe nhi jante to phir unko dekhkar aisa kahe lagraha ye apko jante hai

As - behna ham inhe vyaktigat roop se nahi jante to phir ye hame kaise janenge aur waise bhi wo kisi nakul ki baat karrahe the

Ks - ha u to hai (to purvi )purvi tum hi batao ye sab bhaiya ko dekhkar aise bartav kahe karrahe hai

Purvi - (who was standing there trying to read his facial expressions) ye tumhare bhaiya yani tumhare anu bhaiya matalab Anubhav singh are you sure aise kaise ye to

Hm - ye to kya

Pankaj - ye to aatma hai (all glared him )

Purvi - pankaj chup raho aur chalo mere sath (to mpt ) aa...aap sab baithiye itni der travel karke thak gaye honge hum aapke liye kuch lekar aate hai ( avoiding eye contact she tried to escape the situation but Anubhav's instinct works fast )

As - purvi ji (she turned) hum jante hai kuch chupa rahe hai aplog humse

Purvi - dekhiye sir waqt ane per ACP sir apko khud batadenge per hum nahi kuch karsakte ( she said abruptly and left with pankaj all looked confused, kavin and Ishita came to them when mpt asked about there teams behaviour they said they don't know anything and is also witnessing this for first time)

______

Here ACP ran out of beauro followed by Daya and abhijeet (got a small flashback of nakul )