chapter 6

Sachin - wah sir apne kya khana banaya hai maza agaya(he said taking another bite of Paratha with happiness)

Daya- sachme koi akele itna accha khana banata hai aaj pata chala

Abhi - haa warna humlog akele rehte huye bhi itna accha khana banate nahi acp sir ko chorkar (As smiled)

Kajal - ha sir sach kahu to apne ACP sir ko takkar di hai aaj

As - nahi nahi aisi koi baat nhi acp sir to sadev hamare guru hai unse pratiyogita to dur hum unke yogya ka kuch hissa banjaye yahi kafi hai (he said genuinely)

ACP - nahi ye sach kehrahe hai apka khana sachme atulya hai

Ks - bass bass sir itni bhi tareef mat kijiye warna ye ab hawe mein urne lagenge

Ss - lekin km sir utne bhadi bharkam body builder hai sir hawe mein kaise urenge

Cc - uff ye masumiyat santuji kaha se lati hai aap itni masumiyat ( he said blushing)

Ks - ab tumhare masumiyat ka gubara banake na hawe mein yra denge sambhal ke rakhna ( glaring him , all laughed they chit chatted while abhijeet was flirting with tarika purvi was taking glances of them Anubhav noticed this and Sachin saw purvi silent and asked her what happened purvi said smiling she is fine Sachin her are you sure she said yes , Anubhav smiled and had his dinner ,after there dinner they dismissed to the rooms as they were tired and decided to plot the plan tomorrow)

_________________

sometimes later  all were maybe asleep but sleep was away from As's eyes as firstly he can't sleep properly in some unknown place and bed instead of his bedroom, sighing as sleep was far away from his eyes he decided to get some fresh air so he went to garden...
He was walking slowly feeling the breeze when he saw someone standing there, his officer instinct worked fast and he grew consious little close to the figure he assured himself it was purvi, but purvi being here in this time made him questionable...

As - ye purviji yaha iss samay kya karrahi hai wo bhi akele (he thought to himself and went closer to her, purvi was standing all alone in dark aiming her eyes in particular,her eyes shone clearing the tears q drop fell from her left eye ,she moved her eyes down to avoid the front view to reduce the pain she turned back to leave but collapsed with a hard chest she looked up to see Anubhav standing questionably she took steps back distancing herself )

Purvi - sir aap yaha itni raatko (she asked questionably)

As - ye prashn to hum bhi apse karsakte hai ki aap itni raat gaye yaha akele andhere mein kya karrahi hai (creasing his brows )

Purvi - wo ..wo Mai...mujhe nind nahi arahi thi to tazi hawa lene ayi thi (she said a bit nervously it was kinda true but he didn't seemed satisfied)

As - (who wasn't satisfied with her answer so looked behind her where she was looking few moments ago and found abhijeet and tarika , talking laughing and spending time with eachother he smiled he was right they were so much in love with eachother the spark in there eyes when they saw eachother didn't went unnoticed by the sharp officer, it took him back to the time when he and haseena used to spend time and go on dates , a small smile played on his lips remembering those days but it short lived ,he then wondered why purvi was there staring them not leaving and not teasing he remembered the days incident and knew something was off)

Purvi - (she saw him staring abhirika so thought of diverting the topic ) sir aap yaha kya karrahe hai iss waqt

As - aah wo (scratching his forehead) hame nidra nahi arahi thi to socha zara tahle

Purvi - aah ha yaad aya apko to apke bedroom ke alawa kahi aur nind nahi ati adjust karne mein dikkat hoti hai

As - haa ye to hai ,khair yadi aap bhi sumadhur vayu ka anand lene ayi hai to chaliye sathme lete hai (he said but she felt uncomfortable not because of his presence but strangely it felt soothing but what made her uncomfortable was something else but As thought that being a junior she must have been feeling little hesitate) accha filhal keliye aap ye bhul jaiye ke hum apke uccheadhikari hai jinse aap abhi mili hai aur ye sochiye ke hum apne kanisht sakhi karishma ke bhai hai jinhe aap varso se janti hai

(She looked at him and found a genuine truthfulness,she wondered how he always read her minds and understand some delimma and also respects it and not only that without even nurturing it he gives assurance with silence between them they started walking but somebody has to break the ice so Anubhav did it )

As - waise purviji (she looked at him ) itni raat gaye aap akele yaha apko bhay nahi lagta

Purvi - darr? DRr kis baat ka agar jati to cid inspector thodi hoti aur waise bhi Darr insan ke mann mein hota ha agar manoge ki apko Darr hai to lagega agar manoge nahi hai to nahi lgega

As - (he smiled seeing her confident look ) hum bhi bhay ka vilap kisse karrahe hai cid ke inspector purvi se (he said dramatically)

Purvi - (stopped and folded her hand in chest and frowned ) aap mera mazak ura rahe hai

As - aree hamari itni majal ki hum inspector purvi ka uphas uraye (it was getting hard to control the laughter for him seeing her grumpy face ,he bursted out laughing purvi to joined him ) .
..

Ks and hm were sleeping but due to something hM's sleep broke she sat in her bed and searched for water glass but it was kept near the window so she get down and went near the window cool slow breezes were flowing making her smile when she heard faint noises coming from the garden she got alerted and peeped down the window and there the scene gave a surprise, Anubhav and purvi were hifing eachother...

Hm - ye dsp sir aur purviji itni raat ko bahar kya karrahe hai aur itna kiss baat pe hass rahe hai(she thought to herself)  ,jake dekhe kya ( her subconscious mind said ) nahi nahi tu jake kya kahegi karrahe honge koi baat tu jake soja (her mind warned ) (but after fighting within herself she stood there watching them ) .....

Here

Purvi - Anubhav aap bhi na(laughing but realised) sorry mera matlab tha sir

As - aap Anubhav hi kahiye

Purvi - nahi nahi sir hi theek hai waise bhi name se pukarne ka hak apno ko hota hai

As - (smiled sadly ) kon apna hai kon paraya ye kon nischit karta hai hum aap ya wo (pointing towards the sky ) ya apnepan ka bhav aur lagav , abhi kuchder pehle hi  hj ne kah na kon kisko kitne waqt se jante hai ye mayne nahi rakhta balki mayne ye rakhta hai ki aap unhe kitna jante hai (she stared at him keenly he continued) purviji aap to hamare bareme tabse janti hai jabse aap hame bhi nahi janti thi (she shifted her gaze from him to down ) to kya hum ek naya prarambh nahi karsakte mitrta ki ((but she remained silent) hum jante hai hamara koi Mel nahi aap to wo hai ki kisiko bhi apna bana leti hai aur hum wo jo mitrta bhi bina karan ke nahi karte (paused) per pata nahi apse kya nata hai
(She looked upto him , he forwarded his hands but she didn't so he thought he ruined everything maybe he should have taken slow steps ,he was taking his hands back but purvi finally spoke )

______________

Thank you for reading
Stay tuned
Spread positivity.