Book 2 - Chapter 1 - New Beginning

Wednesday POV

It was a cloudy day I woke up and packed my bags for 3rd semester in nevermore
Later on Lurch took my bags and placed it in the car as we left to go to Nevermore.

Once I got there I figured out that I was early. I thought I was the only one there but to my surprise, I saw Xavier and some girl that looks like him but with brown silky hair she was wearing a black coat and black boots. I was starting to love her style really. I went up to them and asked "Who is she Xavier?" He turned to me and replied with "Oh her? She's my sister" "I never knew you had a sister." I said, I went closer to her and introduced myself to her "Wednesday. Wednesday Addams."

She smiled a little bit and said "Anastasia Thorpe." She said with a smile "My brother has told me alot about you" She said "Oh really?" I replied as I turned to Xavier with a frown on my face. "Oh well then I should get going, I don't wanna be in a crowd later" I said as I walked up the stairs "Bye Wednesday!" I heard Anastasia yell

Later when I got to my dorm I sat on my bed, I took a quick nap and heard someone knock at my door. I opened it and it was Xavier, I told him to come in. He said "Can I ask you something Wednesday?" "Sure what is it?" I replied "What are we Wednesday?" He asked, After that question I found myself blinking at the moment "Friends. We're just friends." I said "But I thought we loved eachother? We even said I love you to eachother before we parted ways at the Christmas Party that Ajax had" He said with a tint of hurt in his voice "Well that meant nothing. Also I don't even like you or love you" I lied. "Oh look at the time I should be leaving!" He said. I knew he was hurt, I just didn't know how to say it. Besides I don't need a boy in my life. I'm Wednesday Addams.

Xavier POV

I walked out of Wednesday's dorm with anger and sadness at the same time. I'm not sure if she meant it or not. She meant it she's Wednesday how harsh can she be? I just tricked myself falling in love with her.
You'll find someone else Xavier. You will. Tommorow is the first day of school. Great I have 3 classes with Wednesday. I'll just ignore her she wouldn't care. Later on Anastasia saw me and walked up to me saying "You don't look so well Xavier. What happend?" "Nothing." I answered "I know your lying." She replied

"Fine I'll tell you but in a private place." I said

I talked her about it and I found tears in my  eyes as she was rubbing my back "That's okay brother maybe she didn't mean it" Anastasia said. "But I don't know she's Wednesday." My voice was cracking slowly

Later at night I was sobbing in my pillow. And Ajax heard it. "Dude what's wrong?" He said "It's about Wednesday" I replied "Oh what happend I thought you guys loved eachother?" he said "WE DONT ANYMORE." I yelled at him "Maybe I should just give some space" He smiled softly.