511-520

C511 - 511: Some Conspiracy
Yu Qi and Long Hui left the hospital. They returned straight to the hotel. After stepping into the room, Yu Qi brought Long Hui into space. Her two little cuties were very happy to see her.

"Master." Bo Ya smiled.

"Master." Aoi was running around Yu Qi's legs like a normal dog did when their owner came home.

"Hi, you two." Yu Qi patted both of their heads.

As for Long Hui, the two little cuties already had been on an agreement that they would just ignore him unless it was not necessary.

Long Hui only watched his beloved Qi Qi patting the boy and the dog. He felt something.

"Wait here, I will come out after I have stored the sample." Yu Qi ran to her room to store the blood sample and sample of the wounds in an appropriate place.

The three of them were left together. Bo Ya and Aoi looked at Long Hui while Long Hui also watched the boy and the dog.

"What?" Long Hui asked since he felt both of them had something to say to him.

"Nothing." Aoi shook his head. He was a bit scared of Long Hui.

"Humph!" Bo Ya rolled his eyes to Long Hui.

Long Hui did not say anything to Bo Ya.

Yu Qi walked faster after she stored those things. When she arrived, she could sense the weird vibe between the three of them.

"What are you talking about?" Yu Qi asked.

"Nothing, Master."

"Nothing, Master."

"Nothing, Qi Qi."

The three of them answered at the same time. Yu Qi chuckled. It must be something but she did not want to think much about that.

"I will go out now. Two of you, I will bring some food later." Yu Qi said to her two little cuties. Then she turned to Long Hui. "Brother Hui, let's go out now."

"Okay." Long Hui nodded.

Yu Qi handed out her hand to Long Hui for him to hold her as she would bring him out. But Long Hui took the initiative by hugging her whole body.

"Brother Hui really knows how to take advantages." Yu Qi chuckled.

"Every second is precious. I wish to hug you all the time." Long Hui made a remark.

"Me too." Yu Qi also wanted to get closer to Long Hui but she knew it would be impossible since Long Hui was a soldier. He was bound to do his duty to the nation. So, like Long Hui said, every second is precious.

Yu Qi brought Long Hui out from the space.

"What are we going to do now?" Long Hui asked. He was told by his beloved Qi Qi that she would take some sample from her patient and it was done.

"Oh." Yu Qi actually wanted to bring Long Hui to meet her real grandfather. However, before that, she needed to explain to Long Hui about the matter.

"Well, let's go out to a drink first. I have something to explain to you." Yu Qi told Long Hui.

"Okay. My pleasure." Long Hui smiled.

Both of them went outside the hotel and walked around and found a cafe. It was the afternoon after all. It was time for lunch.

They took a seat and ordered some light food for their lunch.

"Take your time to talk to me." Long Hui noticed that Yu Qi's difficulties to talk to him.