Lady Wifi (Part 2)

Scene: The city. Cat Noir runs in the ceiling and sees the hotel. He takes his staff and sees Chloé dressed as Ladybug

Cat Noir: What? This can't be!
Ladybug: Who's being a sneaky kitty now?
Cat Noir: Oh, Ladybug. But-
Ladybug: Come on, you don't actually believe she's the real Ladybug.
(Chloé keeps playing with her yo-yo and ends up tying herself up.)
Cat Noir: Yeah, of course not.
Ladybug: And besides, who would believe that she's the original Ladybug? She's obviously just a die-hard fan. A copycat?
Cat Noir: Right.

Scene: Chloé's room. Chloé dressed as Ladybug, is trying to untie herself, when her cell phone rings.

Chloé: (answers the phone) Hello? (The phone starts to emit a bright pink glow, she throws it, and Lady Wifi appears.)
Lady Wifi: Well, hello there, Ladybug! (Chloé tries to run away, but Lady Wifi puts a pink pause icon on Chloé, stopping her)
Ladybug: We got Wifi! (She and Cat Noir head to the hotel.)
Lady Wifi: (puts a camera icon above Chloé) Well, well... So, my hunch was correct in window. (from screens) Everyone thinks the girl beneath the Ladybug costume is a little angel. Think again, people! The real Ladybug is... Chloé Bourgeois, everyone! (Ladybug and Cat Noir enter the hotel) Who are you?

Cat Noir: Uhhh...

"Really kitty flexing your muscles now." Marinette said

"What I like to show off as Cat Noir you don't see me showing off as Adrien do you." Adrien said

"No, I don't considering how strict your father is and how free you are as Cat Noir I'm sorry for making your job as Cat Noir even harder like your model job." Marinette said

Lady Wifi: (looks at Chloé) But I thought you were Ladybug!
Cat Noir: Sorry to bust your news story. Next time, double-check your facts.
Lady Wifi: You'll be sorry. (She uses her cellphone to delete the pink icons, releasing Chloé. Chloé trips and falls.)
Ladybug: Alya?

Lady Wifi: Alya's been disconnected. I'm Lady Wifi. News flash! Ladybug, let's find out who you really are!
Ladybug: Follow me!
Cat Noir: So, what's the plan?
Ladybug: She gets her powers from her phone, so let's lead her to the basement, where there is no service!

"That is a brilliant plan Marinette taking me to the basement so I lose my powers." Alya proudly said

"Of course, it's my plan anyway, none of plans have failed yet." Marinette proudly said

("Oh, dear she won't be liking the future cause there's going be episodes where her plans have failed.") Gary thought

Cat Noir: No service, no power. Nice one, my lady!
Ladybug: We've gotta go lower!
Lady Wifi: (laughs) I've got you now, Ladybug!
Ladybug: Get ready!
Cat Noir: So, what do you do when you're not Ladybug?

"Haven't you heard curiosity killed the cat." Marinette said

"Yeah, but satisfaction brought it back." Adrien said

("Seriously these two idiots.") Chloe and Lila said

Ladybug: (looks shocked, then recovers) Can't you see we're a little bit busy right now? (She sees that Lady Wifi is no longer above them.) She's gone back into the hotel!
Cat Noir: (sees that pink lock icons have been put on all the doors) She locked all the doors! Hey, you realize we might actually know each other in normal life.