14. Teasings and Closeness

Things were running smoothly in Abhira's life. Life of people in Birla house had changed and that too for good.

Abhimanyu was a changed person. The Khadus Doctor had turned into a Love sick puppy. He sometimes felt like a teenager. Akshu's entry has turned his life upside down. He loved her presence. Whenever she was not around, he would miss her. He was getting used to her pamperings, her childish nature. He loved how she cared for everyone in her family. The biggest change was he has become a little soft towards his father. He for the first time tried to see the good side of his father.

Harshwardhan Birla, has never been this happy in his life, since Abhimanyu's birth. Making Akshara his daughter in law was one of the best decisions of his life. Not only was she an amazing doctor, but also the best daughter in law he could get. She has mingled up with everybody in the family. She loved and cared for everyone including him. She treated him like her own father. Sometimes she would join him for lunch saying "Papa today is our Lunch date". Sometimes she would make him join her and Shivu's play date.
In all he felt happy.

He also noticed Abhimanyu's change of behavior towards him. He somewhere knew, Akshu was the reason behind it.

And the most surprising change was. He had a  little secret now. He would secretly hear Manjiri sing every morning. He made sure nobody noticed him. He loved listening to his voice. He was also growing soft towards her. Even he didn't know why.

Manjiri was happy being introduced to music again in life. She thanked God, for sending Akshara like an angel to her. She would practice with Parth and Akshu. She would even practice alone whenever she got free from work. She also noticed the change of Harsh's behavior towards her.

(Note : She loves Harsh, but it doesn't mean she will forgive Harsh so easily. Slowly I will show a progress in their relation too, but of course she won't accept very easily. So don't think that I am compromising with her self respect.)

Shefali found a companion in Akshu, she would also help her in handling Shivu. With Akshu around, balancing work and home had become easier for her. She also loved and adored her nature.

Neil, Nishta and Parth found a sister in her. They loved teasing her. They adored how she cared and pampered them. How she would just randomly  make their favorite dishes. How she would use her gharelu nuska for their health problems sometimes. Parth was also learning some basic of music therapy from Akshu, which was greatly helping his patients. And he actually started enjoying his work more.

Shivu was his chachi's No.1  fan. He would cling to Akshu whenever he would see her. He loved her company, he loved listening to her "Lorri".

Mahima and Anand were also happy with Akshara. She was a very capable doctor and her Music Therapy sessions were also increasing reputation of the hospital.

Next day in the hospital

Abhimanyu was changing in his cabin, he didn't notice that the curtains were off, some female interns were ogling at him shirtless admiring the view. Meanwhile Akshu was passing by the corridor, she noticed this. Her anger new no bounds. She barged into Abhi's cabin and closed the curtains. Abhi was still shirtless.

Abhi : Akshu

Akshu (angrily) : Aap itne careless kaise ho sakte ho?

Abhi : Kya hua?

Akshu : Kya hua, dekho curtains open the, aur aap aese shirtless ghum rahe ho.

Abhi : Mai toh bas change kar raha tha.

Akshu : Haa toh dekhna chaiya na if all the doors and curtains are closed.

She made him wear his shirt and hugged him and possessively kissed him and bite near his neck.