christmas special 🎄

a/n: i thought because it's christmas i'd make a christmas special 😍😍

this chapter will make you say #savevecna2022

————————————————————

"Wake up wake up it's christmas!!" the couple open their eyes to see their 3 children on the bed, waiting for them to get up. Gru groans and looks at his iphone 14 that was placed on the bedside table.

"5am?! Are you serious??" Vecna says, shocked. The girls laugh and practically pull them out of the bed. They walk down the stairs and the girls immediately run over to the tree.

"Wait let me get my coffee first" Gru says after he gives his husband of 3 years a cheeky kiss. He makes his coffee, wraps himself in his dressing gown like a middle aged mum and sits on the sofa.

The girls open their presents and are happy with what they got. "I can't believe i have a ps5!!" Agnes says. "Well that's all your having for the rest of your life" Vecna says jokingly. Agnes pouts and goes to play with her sisters.

Gru leans over to Vecna and whispers in his ear "Are you gonna tell them about the big surprise?" Vecna's eyes widen "omg i totally forgot about that lol"

"did u just say lol out-loud?"!

"....no"

"anyway" Gru says catching the attention of his gorls. "We have another surprise" he leans forward and they gather in a circle "we are going to Nanny Marlena's house for dinner!!"

The girls look at each other and grimace "ew i don't wanna see that old hag" Edith says "Yea! Ever since you married Vecna she didn't want anything to do with us" Margo said. Gru sighs

"I know gorls but she's changed i promise" The three look at each other again and nod, agreeing to go to their evil nans house "Now go get changed, don't forget to bring the presents for her!!"

————————————————————

The 5 stand in front of Nanny Marlena's house, contemplating whether do just go home or not. But Gru perceivers and knocks three times. They hear a faint "coming" from the other side of the door

And in a few seconds, the door opens to reveal the dreaded mother. They all look down, a fake smile plastered on all of their faces, except for Gru's of course as he was happy to see his birthgiver.

"Mother! How happy i am to see you" He bends down to give his short mother a hug. She pushes him away and ushers them all inside and mumbles something about having to cook more than usual.

The girls put her presents down and go to sit at the table. Gru looks back at the doorway and sees Vecna standing there, hesitant to come in. He walks over and kisses him on the lips "It's okay my little pookie, she'll love you"

Vecna blushes (even though you can't see it) and smiles at the love of his life. They take each other by the hand and head into the kitchen.

"So Vecna, what is your job exactly?" Marlena says to him, once they were all sat at the table. "Well i'm a villain as you know, and i love entering people's brains and killing them from the inside out"

Gru smiles proudly at his husband. However his mother just hums in response and asks another question, but this time to her son. "So Gru, why did you choose...him to be your husband"

Gru frowns as to why she hesitated but answers anyway "Well when i first saw Vecna i knew it was live at first sight, i knew he was the one for me" he squeezes his husbands hand.

Marlena raises an eyebrow and continues eating her food. Vecna looks down at his plate and his eyes widen slightly. He had all 4 chicken legs, almost all the brussel sprouts and a tiny yorkshire pudding. Gru notices his plate as well.

"Mother why has Vecna got this?" His mother looks up and delicately wipes her face with a napkin. "Oh i thought since Vecna was well...a monster he would eat this kind of thing"

The entire table gasp, the girls included "You think i'm a...monster??" Vecna says, a single tear falling down his cheek. "Vecna wait-" Gru was cut off by Vecna abruptly leaving the table, and going out the front door.

Gru also stands up and follows his soulmate. The girls glare at their crusty old nan "No wonder no one likes you, old hag" they get up and also leave. Marlena was left there at the table, gobsmacked.

————————————————————

After a while of searching Gru finally found Vecna. He was sitting on the same bench in the same park when Lucy ruined their wedding. Vecna sniffs and turns away as he sees Gru approaching.

"Vecna, i am so sorry about her. I never thought she would do that" He sits down next to him. Vecna sadly laughs "Oh Gru, you knew she didn't like me but still wanted to come round."

"I know and i'm sorry, please come back with me so we can go straight home" Vecna finally looks at his husband. "Fine, but as soon as we get the girls we are going home." Gru smiles and they make their way back to the evil queens lair.

————————————————————

As soon as they entered the door they grabbed their stuff and tried to leave . But Marlena stopped them. "Wait, where are you going??" Gru turns to his mother with a glare.

"Home, far away from you" She scowls. "But why? Today was going so well" Gru rolls his eyes and squats down to be eye level with her. "No it wasn't! You were treating Gru like a piece of trash!!"

She gasps and puts and hand on her chest "How dare you! I was not! There was more people to cook for, and you know i have ocd!!" Edith laughs.

"You mean obe-sity" The girls laugh, Gru and Vecna have a little giggle as well. Marlena was so angry you could almost see the steam coming out of her ears "Get out."

Gru takes Vecna's hand "Gladly" he says and walks out the door. The couple smile at each other and walk to their home. While they were walking Verna whispers in his husbands ear "Now my little shnookum, what is my present"

Gru smirks and gives Vecna a little kissy wissy on his lips "You'll have to wait till we get home my darling husband" Vecna laughs, knowing he's going to have an amazing night.

————————————————————

merry christmas to everyone who celebrates it!!!

this was a special chapter for all my baes

this was a longer one, 1113 words-

hope you liked it and have a great day/night <33