Battle Royal

Aries went straight for Taurus.He still had unfinished business with him.He needed to pay him back for last time.

Taurus however had other plans in mind.He used his speed to dodge Aries' attacks."Listen kid.Don't you think.We should team up and take Aquarius down.She is the most dangerous threat here." He told him.

"Nope.I will deal with her later.First I need to make good on my word and beat you." he said chasing him around with his ping-pong technique.Still Taurus refrained from attacking him and just dodged.He didn't want to harm or weaken Aries just yet.He needed him for his plan.He knew his physical attacks were useless against water. "Have you already forgotten what I thought you." Taurus said."Know your and your enemies' power.Fight smart.Accept help.That's what I am doing.I can't beat her without you." He told him.If this keeps on they will both wear themselves down and Aquarius will finish them off.

Aquarius however who had been watching them without doing anything so far didn't have the patient to wait any longer.Their game of tag bored her.
"Don't bother with your schemes." She told them."You will both fall now." She said turning the vapor around her into water.The water assumed a shape of two long necked dragons.She snapped her fingers and they both attacked.One caught Aries and lifted him into the air.
The other headed for Taurus.He dodged it and it shot past but another head popped out of the first's neck and caught Taurus.This was the trick of her Hydra water-dragons technique.The heads lifted Aries and Taurus into the air and crashed them into the ground.The water pouring down with intense pressure.

When the cascade was over she looked at the two and tsked.Unfortunately still alive.First with Leo and now with this fools.Hsr signature one hit finish was loosing it's touch.Oh well nothing a hundred more attacks won't fix/kill.

She sucked out the water from the earth and attacked again and again.The water dragon's circling back up and down like an Ourobourous snake.

Aries endured it but was stuck to the ground due to the constant pressure.Taurus could have escaped but didn't.When she realized this attack didn't work Aquarius would just attack with one that will.He wanted to make an alliance with Aries first.He got an idea how?

"We can't have our rematch with her continually interfering can we!" He shouted over the sound of cascading water."What do you say we put her out of commission first!" Taurus proposed.

Aries groaned but he figured Taurus was right."Fine but after she's down your next!" He answered."What's the plan?"

Taurus grinned.First they needed to go out of Aquarius's earshot.He smashed th ground beneath him to create an opening for him to escape then used unstoppable to rescue Aries and take him out of Aquarius's earshot.Her water dragons pursued them tho.

"So again what's the plan?" Aries asked as they dodged the dragons.

"Simple.We use the method Leo used.You create a Fire sphere to neutralize her water."

"But didn't that fail." Aries asked headbutting through the dragon just to have it whip around and strike him to the ground.

"Only because she used her Air sphere.But that's where I come in.I can use my Earth sphere to neutralize her's.
It's a fool proof plan." Taurus said laughing at his ingenuity.He palm hit a dragon which explode into bits but it just reformed and attacked.

"Yeah!Let's do this!" Aries said bouncing up a column the dragon following him."One question tho." He said as he reached it's top."What's a Fire Sphere?!" He asked shooting down destroying the dragon.

Taurus was so surprised a dragon got a jump on him and drove him straight through a column.He clapled his hand the shockwave dispressing the water as he got up and asked."What?!You don't know what a sphere is?How did you even make it to the final stage of this tournament?" Taurus asked.This wasn't good his whole plan rested on Aries.

"Pure grit!" Aries answered taking on a dragon's attack head on."And friendship too I guess." He said as the water beast split into two on him.

Taurus sighed."Oh well.Only one thing to do now." He said stomping a dragon out."Guess I will have to teach you how to do it."

Aries disliked learning but he guessed he could make an exception if it's learning to become stronger."Shoot." He told Taurus as he shot through a beast.Perhaps Aquarius was getting bored but all sorts of water beasts were coming at them now.Centaurs, scorpions, minotaurs,rams and the such.Then again there were some bizare additions too.Was that a unicorn?Oh well, he killed it, so it didn't matter.He had to admit having to fight the zodiac sign animals was one way to rev up the tournaments finale. But he needed to focus on the task at hand now.

Taurus was a mentor to Cancer and Capricorn but teaching Sphere technique wasn't easy.It took months at least.Guess he'll have to make a super abridged version.

"Listen up.Using an elemental sphere is easy.You just release your cosmic energy into your surrounding turning the air into your element or controlling it if your an air element user.Just imagine your energy taking the form of fire." Taurus explained smashing beasts left and right.

"Got it." Aries said attacking a water Minotaur.He imagined flame going out of his mouth like Leo.The only thing that came out was bad breath and Mr Minotaur wasn't impressed he swatted him aside with a water axe.

"It didn't work." Aries complained as he smashed through a column.The columns were really getting their fill of destruction in this tournament.It was a miracle the roof hadn't caved in.Besides Aries needed them to do his ping-pong bouncing techniques.Right now tho he had bigger things to worry about."Why didn't it work?I tried doing what Leo did." Aries asked as he got knocked into Taurus by a water ogre.

The beasts surrounded them and Aries and Taurus fought back to back."That's the problem.You tried imitating someone else.The elemental powers must be personal to the user.Each Fire zodiac can have a d/t definition and thus attribute of fire.Leo's is the most straight forward as a flame.Keeping to her nature Sag's is more complex and she uses lightning/electricity arrows.What's your attribute?" Taurus asked as the beasts swarmed about them.

Aries didn't take long of need to dig deep to find it."Giant Explosion" He shouted and sure enough his energy turned elemental blowing up all the water beasts around them and vaporizing them.

"Mastering elemental powers is easy" Aries said.

Taurus smiled pleased but a little creeped out.This shouldn't have gone so easily.Either the kid was supremely talented or was some kinda monster.He added him to his mental creep-watchlist right next to Cap.
However aloud he said "Great job.Since you vaporized them they won't reform. Now let's go deal with Aquarius.We are ready to take her down."