Snow day🖤💛

This might me the only Drake story I
make, But I will make multiple of other ships😅
Suggested by:Rayne5448

Drew's pov🖤
I woke up and checked my phone, it was 2 degrees outside. There was no way in hell school was open. I called Jake, and he picked up. Jake and I have been friends for years now, I have not told him how I felt yet, because everytime I try he just rants about Daisy. So I just gave up. When we go back to school if he doesn't confess, I'm confessing for him."Hey Drew!" Jake said,"Hey" I returned,"are you okay? You sound down" He questioned me,"I'm fi-" I was saying as I got cut off,"Nope. I'm coming over.","BUT IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE! YOH COULD GET A COLD!" I scolded him, he hung up in response.
Jake's pov💛
I woke up to a call from Drew, I picked it up,"Hey Drew!" I said,"Hey" he returned,.he sounded sad. "Are you okay? You sound down" I questioned him,"I'm fi-" I cut him off,"Nope. I'm coming over.","BUT IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE! YOU COULD GET A COLD!" He scolded. I hung up in response, I ran over to my mom, who was sitting at the table, she was texting my dad. She had light pinkish-reddish hair, and brown eyes."Can we you drive me to my friend's house?" I asked her,"of course sweetheart" she said as she was standing up. She grabbed her keys and walked to the door, she opened it and stepped out, as I followed. She walked over to her car as she unlocked it. She opened her door and got in, I did the same. She started up the car and we left. We arrived at Drew's Mansion not long after, I got out of the car and waved my mom goodbye as she left. I walked up to the door and opened it,"Hi miss" I waved at Drew's mom. She has Dark magenta hair and Dark brown eyes,"Hey sweetie, he's upstairs" she said as she smiled. I rushed upstairs and opened Drew's door,"You're here already?" He said,"Yessir" I said walking over to his bed, I jumped on it and hugged him. He hugged back,"I love you" I murdered."I love you too" he mumbled.

TBH I kinda dislike the ship Driam is next!
405 words