Falling for you🖤❤️ pt.1

DRIAM is THE ship.
Suggested by cocobeanlgbtq

Liams pov❤️
It was a normal day at school, I was hanging out with Drew and Henry. It was lunchtime, we decided to go outside,"Hey Drew."."Hm?" He questioned,"Can we talk?" Henry looked at us."ALONE." I realized my voice by a little as Henry left,"What's up?" Drew asked,"Can we hangout at your place after this? Just us two...".

Drew's pov 🖤
"Can we hangout at your place after this? Just us two..." I heard Liam say. I faintly blushed at the thought,"That sounds nice" I said as I smiled."Nice! Welp, it's almost time for class, let's go!" Liam said. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to class.

A/N:Jake and Liam switched seats so Drew and Liam are sitting together, and Jake and Henry are sitting together.

We arrived and sat in our seats, we gave eachother that look as if we were having an hour long convo, the teacher waltzed in."Hello class, today we are working on a project" he started putting people in groups,"And Drew and Liam, okay class, get to work" Liam and I gave eachother the 'YES!' look. The project was to make an outfit, after school Liam and I went to my house. We went to my design room, I spend most of my time in there, I make songs books magazines, outfits, radios, anything you could think of. We walked into the room,"Woah" Liam said admiring the room, I ran over to my clothing section. I pulled out some cloth and some pins,"okay, I'm gonna need you to stand up there". I said pointing to a platform as I finished getting my stuff out,"And you're gonna need these" I said handing him a thin, white, pair of leggings, and a long sleeve shirt. He went to the other room and changed, he came out as I finished setting everything up."Okay, I'm gonna need you to stand on the platform" He told me, I stood up on the platform.

Drew's pov🖤
Stood on the platform as I started working, we started at 3:00 and ended at 8:15."Finally!" Liam said as he took the suit off,and handed it to me.I put it on a mannequin,and we left the room."I'll be right back" I said as I ran downstairs,"Hey, Ma" I said."Yeah hun?" She questioned,"Can my friend sleep over?","Which friend","Liam","Ofc!". I ran upstairs,"Wanna have a sleepover?" I asked Liam,"Okay!".

No one's pov
After an hour Drew's mom called them down for dinner, after they finished eating dinner (imagine a rich food or whatever) they rushed upstairs and hopped on Drew's gacha-switches.

Liam pov❤️
After an hour of playing games with Drew I got tired,"Drew"."Hm?" He questioned, he looked into my eyes, he's so cute. WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING!? I zoned out a bit, I realized Drew was kinda shaking me,"Oh, sorry. But I'm tired","Me too", Drew said,"We didn't plan this out". I said,"we'll do what we always do!", Drew said, kinda excited,"YOU'RE A GENIUS!" I said, raising my voice a bit,"come on!" Drew said, rushing me as I grabbed the blankets. We rushed downstairs, I saw Drew already starting the base of the fort, so I started helping, we finished, and we climbed to the top."Hey Drew" I said, slightly blushing."Yeah?" He questioned,",Do you wanna 'go on a date with me'?" I mumbled the last part. I saw him blush, I knew he heard me, he started into my eyes. He looks so cute, I'm not denying it,"Are you good? You seem to be lost in my eyes" I said smirking as he blushed and turned away, I pulled him into a hug and played with his hair, he fell asleep shortly after, so did I.

This took so long, and this took so long. And this isn't going to be the only part!