Chapter 1

(Author's note 📝:Most of this will be in the pov's of other characters not Wei wuxians.Also I am writing a story of the things that happened to Wei wuxian during his time in the Targaryen empire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here was Lan wangji watching as the Woman he feel for strolled gracefully to her husband,the father of her four children. Smiling the most beautiful smile on her angel face but it wasn't for him like he would have thought all those years ago.That smile was meant for the crowd prince his future emperor.

You might be asking your self and why is Wei wuxian married to someone who isn't Lan wangji?For the answer we must go back to the past.

It was a day like any other day for Jiang Cheng. Until he was called to his father's study which was odd sense his father (Jiang Fengmein) let him be most of the time.

'I wonder what happened for father to call me into his study?'(Jiang Cheng)

As he got closer to the study he could hear yelling some parts he could understand and hear clearly other not so much. He could here someone yelling things like "OH,Really?!"and "Are you even listening to me ?!".                    

'It sounds like Wei wuxian?!'

As soon as Jiang Cheng opened the door he froze.Wei wuxian was standing there his eyes red from crying hands rolled up into fists as he said "I will be leaving tomorrow night after dinner,so this is my early goodbye to you Jiang shushu..." Jiang Cheng only stud there frozen as Wei wuxian walk out and away from the study room.Eyes filled with tears of anger and sadness.

"Wei wuxian wait...Ugh!" Jiang fengmian tried to stop Wei wuxian but it was to no avail. Seeing that Jiang Cheng was there and saw everything made him feel even worse.He didn't want to have to deal with all the questions his son and daughter were going to ask him.But right now his mane concerns were how to apologize and were to place there guests.

Jiang cheng snaped back after seeing who was inside the room sitting next his father. "Father,why is theLan clan here?" Jiang cheng was confused on two things why the Lan's were there and what was the thing that made it so that Wei wuxian cried? " Jiang Cheng, please take are guests to there rooms."-Fengmian "...Yes father."- Jiang Cheng

Of course Jiang cheng didn't listen to his father and instead he called for a servant to do it. When he saw that the Lan Clan had already gone he immediately went to look for Wei Wuxian who was in her room crying. Jiang cheng could clearly see blood on her hands and heared to her side.'Why are her hand bloody?!'

"Jiejie,what happened?!" Jiang cheng took Wei wuxian's hands into his and ask again what happened. "I broke the vase 🏺 and I tried to clean it up but I cut my hands..."Wei wuxian's voice was shaky and she seemed to be disappointed with something or mad even.She also didn't seem to care about the pain she felt from the cuts on her hands.She only stared at the place we're the broken vase was with a cold eyes and expressionless face.

She stayed that way for a while and in that short period Jiang cheng healed and cleaned up all the glass trash off the floor. Finally Jiang Cheng ask the question he had been meaning to ask Wei wuxian form the moment he entered the room .

"What happened between you and father?"But Jiang cheng wasn't ready for what was about to come out of Wei wuxian's mouth. "He's want to marry me to second young master lan ..."Jiang cheng was in shock at the sentence. "But aren't you already marrying Prince Aemond of the Targaryen empire ?!"He was shocked that his father was probably (if it weren't for Wei wuxian fight against the marriage)going to marry her to another person.

"Yes,I am.I was there to inform uncle that I was going to leave in tomorrow after dinner ." That was the last thing he (Jiang cheng) wanted to here but it was better for Wei wuxian if she married the prince who was none to be ongoing and caring about his people. Second young master lan on the other had was none for being cold and none talkative.The last thing Jiang cheng wanted was for his jiejie to be married to someone who would ignore her.

"Please, be ok ..."- Jiang cheng "Don't worry I'll be alright."- Wei wuxian.