Chapter 2

'I won't have thought that it would end like this' lan wangji was shocked at how firse the fight was between the Jiang sect leader and his second daughter.He would have never thought that his crush would already be betrothed to someone else much less the possible future emperor of a nation he only read of in history books and in trade routes.

"What's on your mind,wangji?"Xichen ask after seeing his little brother in deep thought. "Ge ?" "Yes?" Xichen saw how his brother went quite and began to speak. "Did you see her eyes... they were..." "Horrifying.."Lan wanji look up to his brother in shock when he heard such a word spoken by his brother.

"Her eyes were filled with anger,and betrayal" continued lan Xichen with pity in his eyes. "Wouldn't that mean she wasn't aware of our meeting today with Clan leader Jiang ?..."Now that he thinks about it lady Wei was shocked to see them maybe she hadn't been informed about the meeting and was confused about the situation. "Most likely but I don't understand why leader Jiang would keep the secret of young lady Wei's marriage if he new that she would not be pleased with him arranging another marriage..."

They continued to talk about the situation until 9 but lan wanji could not bring himself to sleep after he's brother left the only thing that came from his mouth before falling into a deep sleep "Why am I crying?..."

;The next day in yingmeng) third person)

The next day was filled with people mostly servants packing Wei wuxian's things for the
long roadtrip to Westeros.Of course the people of yingmeng have just learned the news about her leaving,treasured the time she had left there and many made gifts for her and her husband.They all hoped that the men was going to treat there lady well.

Time seemed to pass in the blink of an eye because it was already time for Wei wuxian to say her goodbyes.Her goodbye was short and was for everyone "Goodbye everyone hope I can see you all soon!" She waved her hand as he boat slowly drifted into the river .

Before Jiang cheng new it 5 mouths had already passed and his sister was coming to visit but there was a problem.The Wen whore had gone to visit as well and seemed to want to make problems....

The Wen whore had gone to visit as well and seemed to want to make problems

Hope you have a wonderful day,night,and afternoon everyone!!!!😊❤️