The Woods

Y/n = your/name

D/n = dragons/name

----------------------------------------------------

Y/n was in the forest running around with D/n her Light Fury "Hey D/n we need to head back now, it's getting dark" Y/n looked at the dragon climbing the tree in front of her. the dragon slides down the tree and walks a little behind the defenseless girl.

Y/n heard talking then a roar "D/n did you hear that?"

the dragon nodded her head. they started running towards home. As soon as they got home D/n pushed herself in front of Y/n.

'D/n what are you doing?!" Y/n whisper yells. A strange man walks in and starts walking towards Y/n and her dragon.

Y/n yells at the man" WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!". D/n stood in front of the girl growling at the man who kept coming closer and closer. "ANSWER THE QUESTION!" Y/n yells again.

The man speaks" I'm Hiccup".

Y/n looks at him" why have you followed me here?".

Hiccup replied with "I was amazed by your Light Fury!"

"Oh you mean D/n?" Y/n gestures to D/n

Hiccup's replied "Yes"

Y/n asked a question do get D/n mind off of the strangers mind "Where are you from?"

"I'm from berk" Hiccup explains.

Y/n's eyes go wide "Really?!"

Hiccup noticed the girl's excitment "Yes really!"

Her eye grew wide "Can you take me there?"

"Yes I can! We should get going there now" Hiccup says as he gets on toothless

"umm I haven't rode on a dragon before..." y/n whispers

"That's okay! We can ride on Toothless and D/n can follow" he explains

Y/n turns to D/n "Is that okay with you girl?". The dragon nodded so the girl turned around and got on Toothless. Then we flew off.