This is home! I guess?

Y/n=your/name
L/n=last/name
D/n=dragon/name
———————————————————-—————————————————————-
Y/n p.o.v

I woke up in the forest with hiccup screaming my name looking for me i guessed. I walked out of the forest and into berk and saw him with a blonde guy and carefully backed away.

The blonde picked me out like a sore thumb" She's right there!" So i turned and as i fast as could but then i felt claws on my shoulders and looked up to see toothless.

"PUT ME DOWN!" i screamed at him so he let me go as i screamed in excitement then d/n caught me and we raced toward the horizon.

Astird caught up with me and asked me a serious question" why do you keep flying away? I thought you wanted to see berk?"

"I do" I start out " it just all happened so quickly. I couldn't process any of it and I got really stressed really fast." I realized we were heading back to berk. I also knew that I was going to get a LONGGGG talk from hiccup.

TIME SKIP<3

---------------------------------------------------

When we landed I saw the twins fighting, snoutlout was flirting with some girl, fishlegs was with some kids telling them everything about almost all the dragons, then.... a very angry hiccup.

Hiccup went straight in to the lecture" Where were you?!"

I gave him a sad face and responded" I'm so sorry. I just got really stressed and I couldn't handle it so I took off, I'm sorry if I caused any trouble..."

" No I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you." Hiccups face from angry to sad that he made me feel that way.

Astird responded with "UGH JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY!"

my eyes WIDEN" ASTRID!" then I ran after her!