NSFW Ace X Marine Captain Reader

Word Count 2.5K (Lightly Edited)

NSFW Warnings : Fingering, Squirting, Humiliation, Mean Ace, Full Nelson Position. Choking. Angst.

Being a Marine is hard. You knew that well before you became one, but sometimes you wonder why you even joined in the first place. Sure it gives you a purpose and you have put a lot of effort into it. So much so you have recently been named a captain. It was a high honor and you couldn't help but be proud of yourself. But you still don't understand why you became one. You could have had a nice comfy world government desk job, but it seemed a little to boring. Maybe you joined because of the excitement?

"I guess I'll never really know." You say to yourself as you flop onto your ever so comfy bed, perks of being a captain. Not to mention the balcony with a breathtaking view of the sea. You turn your head to look outside of the balcony windows. Dusk was starting to set in. The sun looked like it was being swallowed by the vast ocean. The sky was colored like cotton candy, but there was a very prominent streak of red that stood out even more. It looked like fire. His fire. You felt a pang of sadness in your chest. It had been almost 3 months since you saw Ace. Not that you were supposed to see him in the first place. One of White Beards commanders and a Marine Captain did not mix at all, but you were knee deep in a relationship with the pirate.

This is the longest Ace has gone without coming to see you. As bad as you hated to admit it, you missed him. You can't help but wonder if he is okay, or maybe he has moved on. The thought of that stung. Sometimes all you can think about is him, it's frustrating. How cute his freckles are, how his deep voice would whisper sweet nothing in your ear, and how his soft curls would tickle your bare shoulder as he kissed down your neck. Your face began to heat up at the thought. 

"You will come back, right?"

  You wanted to hear more stories about his brothers and all the places he has traveled too. You just wanted him in general. You can't help but think the last time you saw him was truly the last. You rise up from the bed to blow the candle that was on your night stand out. The silence of the room was swallowing you whole. You grab a spare pillow and hold it tight to your body. You couldn't hold back anymore, all the frustration, unease and uncertainty flowed down your cheeks. You are strong, but right now you need to be weak. You just gotta let this pass. It may be for the better.

You look out the balcony window again. The red line of clouds have been replaced with bright stars. Seeing them gave you a little peace. You look over at the clock. It was almost Midnight and you needed sleep. You shut your eyes for what felt like a moment, until a flicker of light disturbed the darkness. You open your eyes to see your candle lit. Didn't you blow it out? You lean over and blow it out again. Not thinking anything of it, you lay back down. And then it happens again. Did someone replace it with a trick candle or something? You see something tall and dark shuffle out of the corner of your eye.

"Who's there?" You lift your body until your knees are digging into the bed. Another shuffle. You look around and see the tall shadow approaching you. Your body froze up. The shadow got closer and closer. You opened your mouth to scream but you were tackled to the bed with a hand firmly against your mouth. Your body fights back, kicking and trying to free yourself.

"Someone sure is feisty tonight." That voice, you knew it immediately. It was Ace. Your tense body relaxed in mere seconds. His hand left your mouth. You could finally see the man, he was giving you that signature smirk that you have missed so much. It was really him. 

"Ace you asshole." You sobbed out. Ace's facial expression changed, his playful smirk was long gone and replaced with pure concern.

"Hey now. Why are you crying?" Ace's eyes widened at your trembling body . He wraps his strong arms around your body and bring you closer.