Chapter seven

TRIS PROV

when I finished putting my makeup,hair and dressing I when down stairs. There I saw Christina ready. Shall we go she asked. We shall I said

PARTY

we got out of Christina car and went in the house. I Saw people drinking, dancing, making out and of course drugs. I don't drink so I went to look for a soda but was pulled by Christina. Hey were are you going she yelled over the music. To get a drink I yelled over the music. Here take the drink I have she said. Oh no I don't drink I said. Okay then come lets find everyone else she said. I nodded. I squeeze into people saying excuse me following Christian but then I got lost. Crap. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and found four smirking. Gosh i wish I can slap that smirk off. So what are you doing all alone sweet heart he asked . Don't call me sweet heart got it I have a name I said. Whatever you say sexy he said. By now I was annoyed no not annoyed pissed. Fuck off I snapped and turned around but he pulled me back again. Come on dance with me and I will let you go after he said. Uh hell no go find a hooker to dance with you you man whore I snapped. Then his beautiful blue eyes were black now wait how. Don't you dare call me that he said in a low dark dangerous voice. Before he can say anything else a girl with a really short I mean really short dress came up and said baby come on lets dance she said. Then looked at me with disgust and said baby who is this sluty bitch she is a piece of worthless shit she said. I felt so mad.. No not this again not a panicked attack. I felt liked I couldn't breathe. I was so mad. Before I ran I hear four yell DON'T CALL HER THAT GOT IT CALL HER THAT AGAIN AND YOU WILL FUCKIN PAY. AM I UNDERSTOOD BITCH. yes she whisper. And i ran out shit i forgot to take my pills. I hear four call my name but i kept running . Tear were streaming down my cheeks. I felt pathetic and like a coward. You see ever since I was small I would get panic attacks when I was stressed mad or sad. Doctors said that I had to take pills. So now if I get really mad or stressed I get panic attacks. It depends .. And I forgot. When I would do a little thing wrong they would take my pills away so i would have to cry myself to sleep every night and get frustrated. Trust me it was not good. By taking my pills I mean my pearnts . Well they aren't my real pearnt just step pearnt. My real pearnt died in a car accident and me and brother were in it. That's how my panic attacks started. That all happened when I was seven and my brother was 8 or ten. It affected me more than my brother but that's another story. As I made it in the House. Oh great .

 I heard moaning and screaming. Yew. I went to my room and got my pills and took them. After that I packed a bag with my pjs and anything I need and ran out and got in my car. My brother is in his friends house and I am heading to my old best friend house which is two hours away.

FRIENDS HOUSE

I knock on his door two times. Yes its a he. He has been the only one who gets me and know my secret's. He opens the door and I say hey Jack. He comes close to me and hugs me and we enter the house. Is it your jackass parents again he asked as I sat down on his couch. Ya and I got a panic attack again but in a party I said. After I told him every thing he said everything well get better. Are you hungry he asked. No not right now thanks I said. Too bad your eating he said. Okay let me help you cook I said. Hey I know how to cook he said. Ya keep telling yourself that I said. He gasps. I laugh . Ooo make that recipe your mom taught you how to make he said with a big grin. Hey I thought you were cooking me something to eat not the opposite I said. He chuckled nope can do you said my cooking Is bad but id love to whatch he said

ya right you are helping so get your fatass up now I said he pouts.

EATING

I put a plate with what I made in front of jack and his face light up like a Christmas tree. He made me forget my shitty life but eventually I will have to face it.

after we ate I insisted I slept in the couch and we argued on till he said we both sleep on the bed. I said okay its not like something will happen. So I got in my shorts and a tank top and went under the covers. We have done this before slept in the same bed plus I have known him for years. Then he came and lead next to me. And said good night love. Good night jay I said and fell into a deep sleep.

I will update tomorrow. I wonder what secrets is she is talking about.I know its a little confusing but keep reading and find out

. -Mel 😏