Part 1 (I guess I should trust you)

You sat in a hospital room shaking a bit while you tried wiping the tears that continued to fall down your face as you heard the adults talking outside. You were only 3 and yet you still felt saddened by what happened. Your parents were just put in jail because the neighbors called the cops on them and they had reported that they had heard yelling screaming and crying coming from the house and when the cops came in they had seen your dad screaming at you while your mom was snickering at you on the couch and you were holding your swelling cheek while crying the words sorry. You felt cold and empty but you were scared on what was going to happen to you because you were never comfortable being around other people besides you sister Angel who unfortunately passed away last year due to a villian accident. You jumped up a bit as the door opened and a women with bunny ears and another women with red glasses came into the room with a scruffy old man who looked fed up with everything. You held your favorite stuffed bat closer to you when the bunny women came closer to you. She had white hair and white bunny ears and she crouched down in front of you and held your hands and the felt like a motherly kind of gesture. "Hey sweetie can you please tell us your name we won't hurt you" she said as she rubbed her thumb over your knuckles comfortingly. You shakily said "M-My name is Y-Y/N". She nodded and smiled kindly and she thanked you for the information and asked you "Can you tell me your last name sweetie?". You nodded and nervously said "M-My l-last name i-is S-Serenity". She nodded and let g of your hands and she stood up and went over to the women with blue hair and whispered in her ear and the blue haired women nodded and walked out of the room. The white hair women then went over to the black haired male and whispered something in his ear and he sighed and nodded and walked up to you. He crouched down and said "Kid do you have any relatives or friends you know of.". You shook your head no and he sighed through his nose and stood up and walked out the door but thanking you for the info before he left. When the door closed the women walked up to you and put her hand on your shoulders and said "You should get some rest honey you've probably had a long day." And you nodded ok and she lifted you off the blanket and moved it so she could lay you down on the hospital sheets and she laid you back down on them. She pulled the blanket up and tucked you in and rubbed your head and she quietly said "Sleep well honey I'll see you when you wake up.". You nodded and held your bat plushie closer to yourself and you closed your eyes. You heard the women walk over to the door and you heard her turn off the lights and you heard her shut the door and  you thought to yourself 'I guess I should trust you.' And then you let the curse of sleep take over.

A/N "Sorry if you don't like it I normally write on my school computer so it might be bad 😭

Also if you want more chapters of this book just tell me also you can do chapter requests and scenario ideas but also there will be time and age skips and your love interestbmight be a girl and if you want I can make another book for your love interest to be a guy and this is a fem reader book so sorry if you are a male I can make another book for male readers and just so you know this is when the og mha characters are taking place and this takes place when they are kid's and katsuki has a twin sister named Katsuma and midoriya also has a twin sister named Izumi so just letting you know and I will explain your quirk in the next chapter."

Love y'all and hope you have a great day or night  ♥