Chapter 2 (Scary people)

You had woken up and almost forgot where you were and started to panic but then remembered what happened. You were still saddened and you hugged your stuffed bat closer to your self more and tiny tears fell down your face and you sniffled quietly not noticing the other presences in the room. Your hair was covering your eyes and you were looking down so no one could actually see your face that well. You heard whispers come from the other side of the room suddenly and you looked up in surprise and when you saw you were surrounded by adults you wiped your tears up quickly. A tiny animal mouse looking thing was on a muscular man's shoulder and beside them was the 2 girls and The tired man from yesterday. Beside the tired man was another man who's hair was yellow and he looked very excited. On the other side of the muscular man was a person who's name you actually knew. It was none other than the second pro hero endeavor(Aka the worst person in the world and a flaming piece of trash) And he looked mad as usual. Next to him was to other pro heroes you also knew whose names were Vlad King and Cementoss. You nervously looked around and you saw a different pro hero you knew her name but didn't know anything further than that. Her Name was Angel and she had a guardian angel quirk. (Pic below is her also character insert also photo is not mine)

You had a bit of curiosity on your face and the adults could tell it

You had a bit of curiosity on your face and the adults could tell it. You shakily waved at them with your tiny hands and then quickly brought your hand back down towards the stuffed bat. Angel and Mirko sighed and and gave each other looks from across the room and after a few hands signs, eyes rolls, pointing, and mouthing words they both looked up at the mouse creature. When he caught there gazes he smiled and nodded. You were nervous and you looked at everyone taking in there features. Guess today your meeting scary people.

(Seee what I did there 😏 lol)

(A/N: hello sorry it took so long to post and I also hope everyone has a good spring break and I need y'alls opinion on 5he book and it's fine if you don't but also it's gonna be fun making this book for y'all and I hope you guys enjoy it <3)