Akaboku (TOP AKAASHI): Welcome home baby!

!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!! kinks, degrading

it was late at night, and Bokuto had been at practice. Because he plays for the MSBY Jackals. It was around 9:00-10:00PM, which was late for Bokuto to come home. So Akaashi was worried. But that wasn't the only thing he was worried about.. He had a surprise for Bokuto. He knows how hard volleyball is for him, and the stress of being on the MSBY Jackals. It makes him very tired. So usually Akaashi and him don't spend too much time together. Most of the time, as soon as he walks in he goes to sleep or takes a nap until dinners ready. And then he goes to sleep after that. Bokuto gets up early and to get ready for the day. Usually Akaashi is sleeping, and once he wakes up he feels horrible he couldnt say goodbye, or have a good day to his dear husband. So tonight, he had a surprise for Bokuto. He had a box of sex toys waiting for him. He was gonna tie him up, and make him beg for what he wants.

(1 hour later, 12:00AM)

At around 12:00-12:30AM Bokuto gets home, he is exhausted. "Keiji, I'm home!"..No response.. "Keiji? Where are you?" Bokuto yelled as he sat his bags down, making his way up the stairs to their shared master bedroom. Bokuto knocked on the door, "Are you in there?" he asked. "Yes, come in darling." "Okay!" he said, excited to see his husband. He opened the door, and only to be immediatley pinned down so he couldnt move his hands. "B-baby?.." he asked, his breath shaky. "Shh.. You do not speak without permission, is that understood?" He said with command. All Bokuto could do was nod. Akaashi picked Bokuto up and layed him on the bed. He then proceeded to take off his clothes, Bokuto already throbbing at the touch. Once Akaashi took Bokutos pants off and saw his bulge, he started teasing. "Awh, so hard and I haven't even did anything yet. How cute!" All Bokuto could do was moan in response. Akaashi walked away for a moment and grabbed his box with the toys inside. "Hmm, what do I wanna start with first..Have any suggestions, slut?" Bokuto thought he could just cum at the nickname. "Don't ignore me, I gave you permission to speak. Now use it wisely!" "N-no suggestions.."Akaashi then scoffed, and grabbed a vibrator and shoved it in Bokutos ass. "Mmm.." Akaashi turned the vibrator up to its max level. "AHHHHH~ FUCK! SO GOOD!~" and right before he could cum, Akaashi put a cock ring on him and took the vibrator out of Bokuto. Making sure to turn it off before he fucked his husband, not wanting to waste battery. "Kaashi...Please, fuck.." "That's not my name, and watch your mouth." "Daddy fuck me already, please?~" Akaashi paused for a moment, and then spanked his lover so hard he screamed. "Did I give you permission to speak slut? Do not talk again, do you understand me?!" "mm.. yes sir.." That was all Bokuto could reply with. He was stunned that his usually nice, bottom, and kind husband was degrading and topping him. Although he wasn't mad about it. Oh boy, did he enjoy it.. "Bend over, now." Akaashi commanded, and Bokuto applied. Akaashi then got some lube and rubbed it on his middle and pointer finger, and he then stuck his pointer finger into his lovers hole. "Ah~.." He fastened up the pace and before he knew it, he was fisting him. After that he then pulled his fingers house and started to lube up his already dripping cock, then he slowly and painfully thrusted into his husband not caring if he was comfortable or not. careless. "AH!~ DADDY FUCK!~" All Akaashi did was go harder and harder, and oh boy was koutarou loving it! He had never bottomed for Akaashi before. This had been the first time that even Akaashi would be the first to ask for sex. Well he didnt ask, but he did know that Bokuto wanted it. One morning he caught him jerking off in there bedroom thinking that Akaashi was asleep, oh but no he wasnt! All he could do was keep his eye on him. Not to mention the toys he had weren't even Akaashi's. Akaashi had found the toys in Bokutos sock drawer. But I dont think that Bokuto noticed that the toys were his. Akaashi kept pumping in and out of Bokuto like he was a fuck toy. He then started to jerk Bokuto off at the same speed he was fucking him in. Words couldn't explain how amazing they felt. It was like heavenly pleasure. Pleasure neither one of them had ever felt before. From Bokuto usually topping, and Akaashi recieving. Soon Akaashi started to get sloppy, meaning he was close to climax. At this point, Bokuto had already came three times. Close to passing out, the shaky Bokuto thanked him. "Thank you daddy, I really needed this.." "Aww, your welcome doll, we can always do this when you come home if you'd like." Akaashi said while he came inside of Bokuto, making Bokuto cum for a fourth time. "Kaashi', I'm tired.." "Me too baby.." Akaashi said as he picked Bokuto up and placed him on the bed. He then layed down next to him and they cuddled (Bokuto's head on Akaashi's chest) "I love you baby, goodnight." "Love you more, night.." Bokuto said, both soon drifting asleep.

924 WORDSSS
leave me suggestions rn