Iwaoikage; Do you want a spanken?

It was late at night around 10-11PM and Kageyama had been a brat all day. And Oikawa was over it. Kageyama had been whining all day for no reason. And everytime that Oikawa tried asking him why he was so whiny, and his response was to whine more. Little did Kageyama know was that shit like this was his biggest pet peeve. Right now, Oikawa was standing above the other setter asking him to make me bed. "Mm.. I dont wanna make the fucking bed! Haven't I already told you, Are you stupid?!" And that was the last straw. "Kageyama Tobio, we're gonna wait til Iwa-chan gets home so me and him can decide what punishment you deserve because this is not okay behaviour. Now til then, I don't wanna hear a word from you or a whine. And if I do, that will just add on to the painful punishment your about to get. Do you understand me? Yes or No?" "..Yes sir.." "Good." Oikawa said as he walked down the stairs into their nice and neat living room. He waited on the couch, until Iwaizumi got home from Kroger to discuss the important conversation. "Hey Iwa-chan?" "Yes baby?" "Kageyama has decided to be a brat, he's been whining all fucking day. It's getting on my damn nerves, I think you should punish him." "Well alright. Kageyama, Get your ass downstairs now!" Iwaizumi yells loud enough for Kageyama to hear. Kageyama comes downstairs and sits on the couch. Kageyama scoffs, "What the fuck do you assholes want?" "Aye, Watch your damn mouth." Kageyama rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry- Do you want a fucking spanken?" Kageyama looked stunned. "N-no.." "Then fucking quit. I don't wanna hear another whine come out of your mouth." "Fuck no." Iwaizumi paused for a moment. "Bend the fuck over. Now." Kageyama applied his commands and bent over Iwaizumi's lap. "You better count." Iwaizumi said as he pulled Kageyama's pants down and spanked him. "Mm.. One.."
10 MIN LATER
Iwaizumi spanked him hard. "25.." Kageyama said sobbing because it hurt so bad. "Alright, your done." Iwaizumi picked Kageyama up and place him on his lap holding him whilst he cried. "Hey, Hey.. It's okay. Your okay now.." Iwaizumi said. "Yes love, your okay." Oikawa said standing beside Iwaizumi. "It stings.." Kageyama said as he sobbed into Iwaizumi's chest. "Alright, let's go put some cream on your ass. But first, have you learnt your lession?" "Yes sir, I'm sorry." "Good boy" Oikawa announced as he followed the pair up to the bathroom to put cream on the setters ass. Once they got to the bathroom Oikawa sat on the toilet seat and Iwaizumi layed Kageyama across Oikawas lap. Iwaizumi applied the cream onto the setters ass as Oikawa caressed Kageyama's hair. "It's okay babydoll. Your okay now." "Alright I'm done. Let's go lay down?" "Yes." "Mhm." Kageyama said as he was scooped up into Oikawas presence and placed on the bed. Oikawa got himself some pajamas and changed into them getting in bed with Kageyama. Iwaizumi got himself in his pajamas and picked Kageyama up and changed him into his pajamas. Iwaizumi layed him back down on the bed, Oikawa already pulling Kageyama in his embrace whilst Iwaizumi got in bed next to the two setters and all three fell asleep peacefully.

OKK 599 words
gimme suggestions rn