Bokuakakuroken; "Drunk Sleepover!"

It was a gloomy afternoon, and Kenma and Kuroo were hanging out over at Kenma's house. "Hey kenken, we should have a sleepover!" "The fuck? We aren't gonna have one tonight at yours?" "No, no, no- I mean me, you, bokubro, and keiji. And yes we will go to my house." "Have you even asked them if they want to?" "Well, no.." "Then fucking ask them." "Alright." Kuroo says as he starts to call Bokuto. ring ring.... ring ri- "Hello?" "Hey bro!" "Oh hey bro!" "Yo so I have a sick idea, me, you, Kenma, and Keiji should have a sleepover tonight. Also,, Henessy and Vodka?" "YO YES! Me and 'Kaashi will definetly come! Do you already have both or do you want me to pick some up and bring it?" "No bro, I already got it. Also both of you wear the matching black and white checkered pants." "Alright yea cool, totally! What time?" "Well me and Kenma are already ready, We're just gonna head to my house. We can pick yall up if you want?" "Yes you guys can but me and 'Kaashi gotta get ready, So just be on your way now me and 'Kaashi will start getting ready now! Bye bro!!" "Cya bro!" That whole time,, Kenma was focused on his game. "Kenma, put on your black and white checkered pj pants, we're going to pick up Bokuto and Keiji" "Fine." Kenma said as he got up from his bed and opened his drawer, grabbed the pants and proceeded to take off his pants and put those ones on with a regular short sleeves T-shirt which was what Kuroo was already wearing. "Carry me" Kenma said as he hugged Kuroo. "Hold on, Hold on- we need jackets. There's gonna be a thunder storm later tonight. I dont want you to get a cold." "Well wheres your jacket?" "In the car" "Fine.." Kenma said as he let go of Kuroo to get his jacket. He came running back with his jacket on hugging Kuroo, Kuroo then picked the younger up and carried him to the car making sure to lock Kenmas door before leaving. He then opened up the passenger side door and sat Kenma down. He then got into the drivers seat and started driving towards Bokutos house. ring ring...ring ring....ri- "Hello?" "Hey bro, I'm almost at your house, yall ready?" "Yep all ready!" "Alright cya bro" "Cya" Once Kuroo pulled up to Bokutos, Bokuto and Akaashi were waiting outside for them already. They made it to the car and got in the back seat. "Hey Bokuto and Keiji" "Hello." "Hey bro" Kuroo turned on the radio and started driving to his place, "Yall need anything at the store that might not be at my house?" "Nah" "No, but thank you Tetsuro" "Of course darling" Akaashi blushed. Before they knew it, they had arrived at Kuroo's home. Kuroo got out and so did everyone else besides Kenma. He had fallen asleep on the ride. Of course Kuroo picked him up and they made their ways inside. Kuroo sat Kenma on the couch next to Akaashi. Whilst no one was looking, Akaashi moved Kenma onto his lap, where Kenmas head was resting on Akaashi's shoulder. Akaashi started grinding his already dripping cock against Kenmas ass whilst Bokuto and Kuroo were getting the drinks. Kenma started to moan, loud enough for the others to hear. Once they both came back Akaashi acted all innocent as if he didn't just try to fuck Kenma. Kenma was now awake and they all sat on the couch with two whole bottles of Hennessy and Vodka. Before they knew it, it was all gone. And everyone of them was drunk as fuck. "Hey wanna play t or d?~" "mhm.." "Of course" "Yes." "Alright who first?" Kuroo said.
(1-2 HOURS LATER)
"Alright, Bokuto. T or D?" "Uhmmmmmm D!!" "I dare you to tell us your kinks~" ... Everything got silent for a moment. "Well, I likee ice play, pain, and degrading.." "Oh yea, me too.." Kenma said. "I like dirty talk." Kuroo mentioned. "Me too." Akaashi said. "You know, we should really have a foursome. And Akaashi, don't think I didnt see you grinding your cock on Kenmas ass.." "Shut up.." "I wanna fuck, like i've been throbbing since we've gotten here. Kuroo I just wanna say your ass in those pants look so good." "Well thanks" Kenma interupts.. "I WANNA FUCK!" they all look at Kenma for a moment and by one look, Bokuto and Kuroo are upstairs and Kenma and Akaashi are on the couch. Akaashi tries to rub himself on Kenma like a top would. And Kenma won't have it. He pushed him off and pulls Akaashis pants and his own down and enters Akaashi with no warning or prep. "FUCK!~" Kenma went faster and harder at every noise Akaashi made. And lets just say Akaashi is very noisy. All of a sudden he hits a spot. "HAh! FUCK! HIT IT AGAIN PleASE DADDY!~" Kenma knew he hit his sweet spot. He then started to ram into Akaashi like it was the end of the world and thought he couldn't stop. Akaashi came already and Kenma was starting to get sloppy and twitching. "Take all my cum, let me fill you..up." He said as he came deep inside one of his new lovers. Meanwhile with Bokuto and Kuroo, Bokuto took off his and Kuroo's pants and bent him over the bed and stuck his fingers infront of Kuroo's mouth. "Suck." and Kuroo started to suck the two fingers. Once Bokuto thought his fingers were ready he took his fingers out of his mouth and then started to roughly finger Kuroo. "Mm.." Bokuto did that for a while until he knew he was ready, not wanting to hurt one of his three new lovers. He took his fingers out and then rammed his dick into him, going at a fast and hard pace not stopping. "AH~ MM~ FUCK!~" Bokuto started to get sloppy and twitch and so did Kuroo. They both came at the same time and then he pulled out. He then picked Kuroo up and placed him in his bed. He went downstairs still naked only to see Akaashi and Kenma laying on the couch. "C'mon you too, lets go upstairs and lay down." And with that they were all upstairs in the big california mattress finally asleep at around 9:00-10:00PM.

1079 words holy shit.
requested by: honkwhatthe_
"