[ 3 ]

Seungmin sat in a chair of the slowly emptying library of the university. The temperature dropping quickly as he felt colder and colder, the hairs on his arm stood up, feeling goosebumps rise. He grabbed the hand warmers Jeongin gave him and quickly rubbed it over his hands, finally letting out a sigh of relief as he could feel his fingers again. Slowly cracking his knuckles as he yawned, He wasn't going to stay long of course, he hated being in the library alone. All of the stories and rumours, but mostly because of the fact the loud fan would turn on around 5pm and make it 10x colder than it should be in the winter. Seungmin cursed under his breath, stretching out the last syllable.

Suddenly, an image of Jeongin came to his mind. He shook his head, leaning his head on his arm lazily. The image can't get out of his head, he keeps on thinking about Jeongin, suddenly he freezes. No, literally.. freezes, the air conditioning turned on and it became freezing cold.

" oh fuck this."

Seungmin packed up quickly, hiding the books so he could get to them tomorrow, then left. He made his way to the dorm with a yawn, was it already 5pm? He looked at his watch, sure enough it was 5pm. Damn, he spent 2 hours there and it was just him daydreaming about some guy he had JUST met. He feels ridiculous, but feels even worse when he sees a sleeping Changbin on the couch, arm lazily slung over the couch and legs spread out. He must've fell asleep while waiting for him to come to the dorm. Seungmin let out a relief at the warmth of the dorm, Seo Changbin you are a life saver. Seungmin thought with a smile, He took off his coat and hung it on the coat hanger beside the door.

He went to the fridge and grabbed a water, Replacing it with a warmer water from the packaging. He scratched at a smaller patch of eczema on his arm, he groans in annoyance. Damn eczema , he thinks before pulling out the coconut oil Jeongin gave him, he cracked a smile. Wait, what the hell am i doing? smiling like an idiot while staring at coconut oil some dude gave me, am i losing my mind? Seungmin ranted in his head. He pressed his lips into a thin line as he placed the coconut oil on the counter, twisting it open with little willpower, scraping it with his finger and spreading it on the small patch on his arm.

He shut the container and shoved it back in his bag. He grabbed the water and walked to his room, feeling an instant comforting feeling as he entered and shut the door. The lights off with the only source of light being his LED projector and his lava lamp he was gifted as a kid. He immediately dropped his stuff and fell right onto his bed, nearly falling asleep already. He pulled his phone out and plugged it up, THEN he passed out quickly. Snuggled up in his weighted fluffy blanket in the winter was always his favourite, he was so comfortable he didnt bother changing to more comfortable clothes.

_______

Seungmin groaned as he heard yelling from the living room of the dorm. He felt so warm, and tired that he almost didnt wanna get up. He lazily shifted his eyes to the clock he initially bought for the antique look, but now was making his moneys worth ( sorta) the clock read 9:47PM. Seungmin yawned and basically rolled off of his bed. He saw himself in the full length mirror, his hair was messed up and he looked like a zombie and he was STILL in his school outfit.

He opened the door lazily, the yelling got louder. He blinked a few times before taking in the sight, 7 boys in his dorm, playing video games and yelling at each other in his living room.

" what the.."

Seungmin groaned out lazily, seungmin.. had a very groggy morning voice, and Changbin knew it from anywhere. Changbins head turned to his door as his lips curled upwards.

" Seungmin! hey, sorry did we wake you up?"

" oh definitely not, i just always look like this."

The group let out a laugh, Seungmin scanned through all of them with a squint as his eyes settled on the boy he couldn't stop thinking about, Jeongin. Their eyes met as Jeongin was giggling about something, and oh god, Seungmin felt like he was about to pass out at any given moment. Eye contact.. was definitely not his strongest skill, he immediately looked away when he saw Jeongins eyes look back at his. Seungmin was sweating, what? in the winter? This is weird, the sudden heat wasnt reacting well with his eczema.

( im just basing his eczema off of mine haha.. sorry seungmin)

Seungmin itched at the eczema at the back of his neck. He pressed his lips into a thin line as he slowly made his way into his room, scratching the hell out of his eczema patch.

___

hi! this one isnt very seungin - y but its still quite nice i think im trying to work on describing things to help with imagery to help some people lolol oh and im working on characterization so this might be really bad.

- author jisu 🌈