[ 5 ]

Seungmin sat up on his bed, eyes wide as he looked around, the sun was shining bright. TOO bright, 

"shit! what time is i-"

"you're good min, it's only 7."

Changbin bursts through his door, Seungmin lets out a sigh of relief. His LED lights glow brightly, a nice purple shade, his lava lamp glowing in the darkest corner of his room. He got up and pulled the blinds over his window, causing the room to go to darkness, the only lights being his LED lights and that 10 year old lava lamp. He looked at the creaked open door, Changbin never shuts his door. He walks over and shuts it, locking the door with a swift motion. He knew it was bad to be a 'shut-in' as Changbin calls it. He groans in annoyance, another day of his boring and same old- no, he had Jeongin in his life now. 

Atleast his life would be a little more interesting. Seungmin face-planted on his bed, face in his pillow as he stretched, his body was exhausted from college and everything, but he kept overworking himself and doing after school activities. He rolled over, he needed to work on himself more. He scratched at his eczema patch, reaching for the container of coconut oil, twisting it open and applying it with his finger. He sits up and just stares, hes procrastinating again, a bit habit of his. He's got to get ready for college, which is already exhausting for him.. we've all been there. 

Seungmin actually got up and grabbed clothes, and a towel as he walked into his bathroom. He was atleast thankful Changbin spared him the room with the bathroom. 

After he showered, he didn't do much to his hair, just parted and fluffed it up. It was a regular thing. He never really put effort into his looks, he didnt find it necessary since he wasnt into relationships so who'd he need to impress?  He walked out his bathroom and opened his jewelry box, he enjoyed accessorizing the boring/plain outfits he usually wore. He had on a loose button up tee and regular blue jeans. (that outfit had me weak..) He sighed, looking in the mirror and checking the time, it was about time he leaves and he hadn't eaten or drinken anything. He walked out his room, as expected, changbin's not there. Probably off to see Felix, he thought. He put on his shoes and grabbed a jacket, shoving it in his bag and walked to his car. He started it up and shivered at the cold breeze running through his car, he wasn't ready nor had the motivation for school.

He yawned and began driving, pushing himself through the day. He parked his car and waited a bit, he got there a little earlier than his friends usually would. He nearly fell asleep - no he did, he fell asleep in his university's parking lot. Until, he was awoken by a knock on his window. He winced at the sunlight shining on his face while rolling his window down. 

"You look like you were dead, sorry had to make sure,"

He heard a familiar voice say. He looked up with a few blinks, he didn't realize how close the person had been to him. He blinked multiple times, registering the platinum blonde hair and pale skin.

"im fine, Jeongin.. just tired."

"ah, the usual then?"

Seungmin rolled his eyes, 

"what do you want?"

"nothing, just making sure you're alive, being a good friend!"

Seungmin stared at him as he rolled up his window. Jeongin made an offended look and sulked outside his window, Seungmin cracked a smile despite being the most exhausted, tired, dead-looking human in the world. He knew Jeongin was cold out there, he was wearing a short sleeved  shirt, so he unlocked his car and motioned Jeongin to get in. Jeongins eyes lit up as he smiled and went to the other side with a smile. He sat in his car in relief from the warmth and cozy-ness in Seungmins car. 

"You're here earlier than usual, no? I usually get here before you."

"mhm, i just decided to get up earlier."

That.. was a total lie. Seungmin just couldn't risk another tardy.. and he couldn't go back to sleep after he'd already woken up depsite being VERY tired.

"kim seungmin deciding to get up early and go to university, weird, whats wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, just deciding to get my life together."

Jeongin raised an eyebrow, he obviously noticed that something was off with Seungmins tone, it seemed a bit more... monotone, quiet. He examined his face further, he looked tired. VERY tired, which wasn't different, but he looked more tired than usual, there wasn't a single spec of makeup to be found on his face, he looked almost dead. 

" You look rough, no offense- but are you sure you're okay? You can talk to me you know?"

"I'm fine, i told you. just tired."

Jeongins lips curved to a frown, what could Seungmin possibly hiding?? it's not like he was a drug dealer or something.. was he? no of course not, that couldn't be, did someone die in his fami-

"I'm just confused, don't worry about me."

"Confused?"

"sexuality wise, yes."

"oh- WHAT?-"

"you heard right, I'm just confused cause theres this guy i think i like, but i dont know if its just mutual feelings and i also don't know his sexuality because.. we just met basically, it's only been a few months since we met and i think- oh, crap sorry, i shouldn't have said any of that.."

Seungmin turned to the seat beside him, to find a dumbfounded Jeongin. His eyes unconsciously hovered down to Jeongins lips, he bit his tongue as he looked back up at Jeongin, the tension in the car was growing more and more.

"It's fine, it happens! I'll totally help you find out your sexuality if you need any help!"

Seungmin raised an eyebrow, was jeongin really this oblivious? Seungmin blinked a few times before letting out a small sigh and chuckle. 

"and how do you expect to help me out?"

Jeongin went quiet, his face was beginning to turn a bit red. Seungmin said that sentence with a hushed tone, and a bit cocky. Jeongin opened his mouth to talk but nothing came out, he was dumbfounded. There were.. a few things Jeongin wanted to say.. or do.

"well- i dont know,,,?"

But he held back. 

"Right,"

Seungmin spoke, cockily once more.

"unless you're down to full on kiss, then i don't think you can help Jeongin."

Jeongin looked shocked, was Seungmin reading his mind? How did he know he was about to reco- 

"i can."

___

hey gay people 🤗 there's igoign to be a LOTT of tension in this book because i said so. and also i write this book. and also because i want to. im writing this on my school macbook but its ok! 😜

-author jisuususu 💗