Crossroads Deal

I was comforting Dean in the living room when Bobby walked in. "Dean can we talk?" He asks motioning Dean to follow him. "Sure I guess" Dean says getting up from laying his head on my shoulder.

"Don't you think it's time to..ya know" Bobby says as his eyes fill with sadness. "No!" Dean yells as he looks over at Sam. He walks over to his dead brother. "I'm supposed to protect you..I screwed it up" Dean says wiping tears off his face. I walk over to him and hug him from behind. "It's gonna be ok Dean" I say reassuring him that everything's gonna be ok. "Thanks love" he says planting a kiss on my forehead.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Y/n's Pov - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I was comforting Dean when I remembered Crossroad Deals. I don't want Dean to be miserable, so I get up and grab my car keys to my 1976 wine red Chevy Camaro. I look over to see Dean asleep on the couch, he needed sleep. I drive to the nearest Crossroads. As I'm driving there I feel tears go down my face, Sam was important to me as well as he was to Dean. We couldn't really go on without him. As I arrive and stop my car I get out and open my trunk and pull out a box with a picture of myself in it, graveyard dirt, a bone from a black cat.

"Sams like brother to me I can't loose him not like this", I say with slight tears running down my face. I never wanted to loose Sammy he's like a joy in my life he makes Dean happy and me as well. We all love Sam but seeing him laying there dead...hurts. I couldn't let it bother me like it had Dean. I burry the box dead center of the crossroads.

"Hello y/n, what can I do for you." I hear a voice say behind me. "Sam Winchester to be alive again" I say wiping tears from my eyes. "Aw you care a lot about Sam don't you?" She says with a smirk forming on her face. "Yea..he's like brother to me I love him I don't wanna loose Sam not like this" I say feeling more tears go down my face. "Just give me 10 years with the Winchester brothers" I say in a pleading voice. "5" she says back to me. "15" I way going higher then before. "1 year and 1 year only. If u try to get out of it ur little Sammy will drop dead in his tracks." she says walking towards me. "Fine 1 year..deal" I say walking up to her. We seal the deal and I get in my car and blast music. As I drive back to the Bobby's the song "this is me trying" by Taylor Swift comes on. "I have a lot of regrets about that" I sing along to the lyrics.

Was this a good idea?. What's Dean gonna say when he finds out?. All these thoughts ran through my head as Bobby's house came nearer and nearer. I hit my steering wheel as I breakdown crying on the way back. "What am I gonna do?!? I got only 1 year! I'm gonna be dead in 1 year only 12 months with them..me and Dean are together he's gonna be crushed without me..and Sam..he's gonna loose his best friend" I say wiping tears as I continue to drive to Bobby's.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - Normal POV - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I get to Bobby's and I drive my car round back and work on her, she could use it. Passing time with fixing my car is better then talking to Sam Dean and Bobby right now. "Y/n?" I hear Bobby say as he walks over to me. "Yea what's up?" I say closing the hood of my car. "Deans been looking for you" Bobby says with a concerned voice. "Oh I've been working on ol red here." I say sitting on the hood. Dean comes outside with Sam following him. "Y/n, Sams awake" Dean says in a excited voice as he and his younger brother come over to me. "Yay" I say in a excited voice but my facial expression wasn't showing it. "Hey y/n!" Sam says hugging me tight. "Hey Sammy.." I say hugging him back like there's no tomorrow.

We all go inside and have a few beers, as I was taking a sip of mine Sam looks over at me with a concerned look. "Hey you ok y/n? Your pretty quiet" He say looking over ta me again. "Uh yea I'm fine Sammy" I say looking down.

After a while of drinking and talking we head off to bed, as I'm laying there with Deans arm wrapped around my waist and his light snores my mind is going 200 miles per hour. "What are they gonna think when you tell them? What's gonna happen when I go to hell?" All these thoughts run through my head, after finally of laying there and having Tears go down my face I get out of Deans grip without waking him.

I go to the bathroom and take a much deserved shower before to calm my mind. As I'm in the shower I start singing Evanescence Going under. After getting out of the shower and changing I see Dean sitting up on the bed. "Hey you alright sweetheart? He asks patting the spot next to him motioning for me to come lay down. "Yea I'm fine I guess" I say laying down and turning my back to face Dean.

"Ok we ain't doin this. What's wrong" Dean says turning me to we're in now looking at him. "Dean I'm fine" I say turning back over to try and sleep. "No ur not, somethings off" he says kissing the top of my head. "Dean Winchester I'm fine. Drop it" I say going to sleep. "Ok.." Dean says I'm sad voice as he wraps his arm around my waist. 

"How am I gonna tell Sam Dean and Bobby.. their gonna rip my head off" as I was sleeping that's my mind was thinking about..