Amherst Junction, Wisconsin

While I was walking to Deans room to see if he was ok as I walked in he was gone and there was a note. I called Sam in and we both looked at it as it read "Y/n, Sammy let me go" I looked up at Sam and he looks down at me and shakes his head.

"Let's go" he says as he throws me my car keys since he can't drive due to his broken arm. As we hop in my 1976 wine red Chevy Camaro Sam looks over at me and says "we need to get information on where Dean and Crowley are" he says as he pulls his laptop out with minor complications.

I laugh as I put my seat belt on and turn the engine over. "Fuck you, your not the one with a broken arm" Sam says elbowing me in the side.

Deans been out of the picture for the passed few days so we head out to find the demon we've been tracking ever since Dean left. We ended up in Amherst Junction, Wisconsin as we pull into a small woodland area we get out and open the trunk and grab the demon blade and holy water.

As we use spray paint to make a devils trap she appears and ends up in the devils trap. Me and Sam walk over to her and start to question her. "Wheres Crowley and my brother" Sam says demon blade in hand. "I don't know he's been MIA" the girl said as Sam looked back at me. "Did he tell anyone about his plan?" I ask walking up and now standing next to Sam.

"No, he's been MIA like I just said for days now." The girl says as Sam slashes her with holy water her eyes go straight to black. "Uh huh. Why wouldn't he tell anyone especially not his own people" I say to her. "I don't know ok!, can you please let me go" she says pleading. "First we need to know we're Crowley and Dean are going" I say as Sam stabs her with the blade. "I've said this already I don't know we're Crowley and the Winchester are heading!" She says as she groans in pain.

"Ok we're done here" Sam says as he stabs her with the demon blade which ends up killing her. We head back to the car and talk "Cas could help us" I say hinting a idea to Sam. "Yea tru-" he gets cut off by a rough voice coming from the backseat of the car. "I'm down to help my fellow friends" Cas says as I turn to look at him with a "we're the hell did u come from" look. "Sorry if I scared you" Cas says as he puts his elbows In between me and Sam.

"Says here a man named Drew Neely, was found dead in a town here in Wisconsin at a Gas-n-Sip" Sam says with his laptop in front of him. As we pull into the Gas-n-Sip in out FBI clothes we talk with the police and they show us the security footage. As we look through it we immediately recognize Dean, he's reading a porn magazine when Drew draws his blade in attempt to attack Dean. Dean ends up killing him and stabbing the man repeatedly with the first blade.

Sam pulls me over to the side away from the cops. "I'm thinking Dean is possessed by a demon y/n.." Sam says as he looks down at me. "Let's just continue with the footage" I say as we return back the cops and continue watching that security footage.

Of course Sam's suspicion was correct when we Deans yess flash to black on the tape. After we leave the store we head back to the car. "So...my brother is demon.." Sam says as he runs his hand through his hair.

As we're about to leave one of the cops come up to my car. "Detective, we found this at the crime scene" the male cop says handing me a plastic bag with looks like a phone inside. "Thanks we'll uh, we'll look into it" I say handing the bag to Sam. As the officer walks away we sit there in the car talking.

"Sam, what are we gonna do. Hell Deans demon for one, two he's living it up with Crowley three how are we going to cure him." I say with worry in my tone.

"Well uh for starters we gotta find Dean, two Crowley isn't our big issue here, we can talk to Cas." Sam says putting a hand on my shoulder reassuring me.

As we're driving Sam is going through Neely's phone and as he's doing so he finds a text. "Says here on his phone that he had alerted the demon to Dean's presence there" Sam then realizes that the demon had also been an Abaddon loyalist.

"Well that's peachy" I say in a sarcastic tone. Sam calls the number and we hear a familiar voice at the end. Crowley. Later revealing that he has been sending Abaddon loyalists after Dean. Sam and me sit in silence for a few seconds before Sam speaks up. "I will vow to save my brother or die trying" he say as Crowley starts taunting us. "Jealous much moose that I'm your brother best friend now. And uh just a little heads up Dean is not possessed, but the Mark of Cain has twisted his soul until it is demonic." Crowley says before he hangs up.

"That son of a bitch" Sam says hitting the dash board of my car. "Hey, woah! Calm down we'll find Dean and it'll be fine" I say looking at Sam with a reassuring look. "God, I hope so" he says. Me and Sam start to trace Crowley's location to find where he is.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - Crowleys POV- - - - - - - - - - -
"So I talked with ur brother and your little girlfriend, but their coming and we need to leave. I want you to rule hell with me Dean, it would be perfect! I've been sending demons after you because I knows that you needs to kill to 'feed' the Mark of Cain." I say as I look up to Dean.

"Im good here and by the way, I'm not ur freaking bestie" Dean says as I look at him and pout.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Normal POV- - - - - - - - - - -
During the night Dean drinks and sings karaoke – even worse than before – and drinks a lot more, he ends up shoving a man off stage since the man was trying to usher him away.

Later that night in Deans girl named Anne Marie is there with him. Crowley walks in to see them both with no clothes on. "In my bed?!" Crowley says as he has a pissed off look on his face. "Oh uh" Dean says with a cocky look on his face. "Jerk" Crowley says looking at Dean. "Bitch" Dean says back.

Me and Sam were heading to the Black Spur and on the way my car breaks down. "Damn it!" I say as I hit my steering wheel. As i get out yo see what the problem is a man in a truck pulls over to help us. Sam gets out to help as well and we figure out the man's name is Cole. He has said he rigged my car so it would stop.

Cole ends up kidnapping us and taking us to his barn, he prepares to torture me and Sam for Deans location. He calls Dean on Sam's phone, who answers as he's driving. Cole demanded that Dean meet him or he'd kill the two of us.

As Dean is driving he is willing to let us die since he already told me and Sam to let him go. But Deans always been family to us and we always look out for family.