Five: The 10th Question

I smiled at the flashback till "If you cheat, I will know. I have these shinobi's over here watching you every move." The proctor says. " Now, Start!!" he yells.
I looked down at the paper in front of me, this should be a breeze. I start to read the questions and I don't remember anything.....maybe this is going to be a breeze for the smart kids. I start to look at the shinobi's looking at us. hmmmm.....maybe I can cheat without them knowing. I look around and then I look up at the ceiling and notice moving mirrors. I looked around to see who was doing that jutsu, I saw a hidden mist ninja doing it. I thought for a second and an idea popped into my head. I look at the kid infront of me and then at the mirrors. I zoomed my vision in on his hands and watched carefully, I saw him right down a word and I quessed the word and wrote it down as well. When I was only on the third question, time was up. " Everyone take a breather" the proctor said. When I started to stretch " alright breather is over" he said. Man didn't even have a chance to breathe yet. I stretch one last time before I had to sit through this question. " Im going to explain some more rules first." he said and everyone gasped. "You don't have to take this question, if you choose not to, your points will be reducted down to zero and you will fail along with your teammates and if you choose to take it and answer incorrectly that person will lose the right to ever take the chunnin exams ever again!" he told us. WHAT?!?! Well aint this just a downer! The main thing running through my head is, will this help me pass or make my team fail. I guess we just have to find out, don't we! I prepare myself for this question. It was silent till I heard a chair slide back......someone raised their hand. " I-I quiet, I cant do this. Im sorry guys but I just cant!" he shouted towards his team mates. " Numbers 1, 37, and 21, you are all disqualified." one of the ninjas along the side of the room said. That team got up and left the room without saying a word. I looked around as I see more hands. " 5, 19, and 40, you guys are disqualified.'' he said again. He kept saying numbers and telling them they were disqualified. A few times I thought about raising my hand but then I thought about my team and what would my descion would do to them.

Mikoto:
Hmmm? Everyone is starting to leave I wonder how Kushina and Mebuki are holding up. Who is going to crack first. I looked around and it is easily to spot Kushina cause her hair is so red and noticeable that you can see her a mile away. It looks like she I trembling. Aww poor thing, I just think she needs to raise her hand, if she cant handle a question then she cant handle a mission if it gets dangerous. What is she doing?

Mebuki:
"Kushina don't get careless, I know how stubborn you are don't give up so easily" I whispered so only I can hear. Me and her bicker back and forth but she is my friend, a comrade, and I know how she is and she is the most stubborn person I have ever met. She can do this. I turn to look at her and notice she is standing up.. What is she doing?

Kushina:
Before I know it I am standing up. I feel eyes on me but I don't care. I slowly look at the proctor and pull a slow smirk. I slam my fist on the table and screamed " Well im not giving up no matter what!!!! You think you are going to make me run away with words you are sorely mistaken!!!!" and with that I sat down with my arms crossed. Everyone had little smiles on their face and all agreed. " You all passed!!!" the proctor yelled. Everyone sighed with relief but I was alittle angry. We do all this paper work and don't even need it. Oh well im just glad I passed. I glance over at Minato and blush but then quickly look away before he saw me. I like him I just don't know how to tell him. I mean he did save me and stayed by my side when I was all alone. I heard a little poof sound so I look where it came from and I saw smoke. When it cleared there was a guy standing there. He had bandages over his forehead and he looked kinda creepy, just like the proctor for this test. " I am the next proctor for next exams, just thought yall should meet me and then yall are dismissed. There should be no fighting yall we have enough time for that in the next round!" he dismissed us and everyone got up to leave. I started walking and I felt eyes glaring at me, I turn and see the ninja I fought earlier and she had the creepiest smirk ever but I ignored and walked out of the room. When I get outside I breathe in the fresh air and smile. Then I heard a little bit of laughing and I turn to see who it is and it was all he rookies, Minato, Mikoto, Fugaku, Mebuki, Inoichi, Shikaku, Yoshino, and Chioshi. I smiled at all of my friends smiling and giggling and thought how lucky I was to have them in my life. Even though some of them are alittle more laid back then others but im am happy.

Thank you for reading, sorry I haven't updated in a while.....been too busy :(