Eight: Chunin Exam pt.2

It was the day that everyone trained for. It was the second part of the Chunin Exam. We walked to the location that this test was taking place and it was a huge forest. " Alright pip squeaks, this is where you all will fight for your lives but while your trying to do that. You are going after these two scrolls.'' he said. He held up two scrolls, A black scroll and a white scroll. ( aka The Earth and Heaven scroll). I get an urge to go ahead and start. " Before we start, are going to give you a scroll that only your team should know about, when I call your team, you come into the tent and take the scroll we hand you." he explained. A few minutes passed before they called us in, everyone else already had their scrolls. " You get the Heaven scroll'; he said while reaching his hand out to give us the scroll. I toke the scroll and gave it to my teammate. We nod and walk out. "Alright, now that everyone has their scrolls you all need to go to your own gate. When I ring the bell the test will begin." he explained. " Good luck everyone" Minato and his teammates said. I nod in agreement and walk to our gate. Everyone waits in silence before we all hear a ring. Then we all take off into the forest. Me and my team all land in a secluded place and caught our breathe cause we were running for quite a while. " Im so tired" Mebuki said while sliding to the ground. I shake my head with a smile, then I got a weird feeling like we were being watched. I look in the direction and see a kunai heading towards my teammates, I dive towards them a block the kunai with my own. '' So there you are" a stranger said. I know that voice..... it was silence before a women stepped out of the shadows. " I knew it was you, back for more?" I say in a angry voice. She smirked and darted towards us and we all jumped out of the way expect Mebuki. I jump towards her and push her out of the way of the ninja. Our kunais collide and we start fighting. She went to stabbed me but only put a cut on my shoulder. Then my teammates help and I really think we are going to win here.

Mikoto POV:
I jump in to help Kushina with the sound ninja. It looked like Kushina was getting her butt kicked. I turn around when I see Mebuki being thrown into a tree when I see Mebuki getting I sigh in relief and then I hear a scream. I look towards the direction it came from and I saw Kushina with a kunai through her hand and in the other hand was......a kunai stabbed into the sound ninja. The sound ninja then put her free hand up to Kushinas ear and then she fell to the ground. " Kushina!" I scream. She was holding her ear and screaming. I run over to her and I look at her ear.......blood was coming from her ear. I get angry when I see the sound ninja going for my teammate who is knocked out. I ran over there and stab her again but this time in a vital spot. She spit up blood and slowly turned her head towards me. Her eyes widened when she looked at me. Mebuki wakes up and looks up at me....." Mikoto! Your eyes!" she said. " I wont let you hurt my friends anymore then you already have" I said in anger. She screamed when I jabbed the knife further into her stomach. The sound ninja suddenly falls when I pull the knife from her stomach. Mebuki got up and held a shuriken up to my face and told me to look. My eyes widened at the sight. " The Sharingan....... I finally have them!" I said in surprise.

Kushina POV:
I tried to stand but then my ear starts to ring. I grab my ear and stumble over to my teammates. They gasped when the saw me. " Kushina, sit down and I will wrap your wounds." Mebuki said. I nod and sit infront of a tree while they were wrapping my wounds I look a Mikoto and smile when I see her eyes. " You finally got the Sharingan huh?" I tried to say. " Yeah, but im still searching for the sound ninjas teammates, they haven't came but when they do I will be ready." She said. I look at her with a confused look and she thought for a second and then looked at my ear. She yelled it over again so I could hear it. "Don't, if they come we will be more prepared and besides it uses up your chakra." I explained. she nodded in agreement and said " I guess I forgot about that.....I guess we are camping here.'' she said while looking up at the sky as it got darker. I walk over to get our beds ready,after I was done I covered our campsite, because I didn't want anyone to know we were here. We all lay down as the moon starts to get higher. " Goodnight everyone!" we said to each other. I turn on my side and think if all my friends were alright. Shortly after I fell asleep.