Chapter 6

~~~Time Skip~~~

Y/N POV:

It's been a week since Dee and I have started working together. Let me tell you, business is boomin! The thing I pulled in math class became a rumor among everyone in the school. We've made so much money. I think we made around 300 dollars. Of course we're splitting it, so 150 each. It's still a lot.

Me and Dee have been staying after school in the library together to do homework and study. I've been tutoring him, as promised. Hell, he's almost as smart as me.... almost, there's still so much I haven't taught him yet. 

I've been so busy this past week. My schedule is packed. I have school, then after school tutoring with Dee, then dance lessons with added college lessons, and after all of it, I go on patrol around town looking for any sinners. I've been getting at least 2 hours of sleep every night, sometimes 3 hours. Even my weekends are busy as fuck. I have to watch over everyone and take my personal lessons. I'm so damn tired. I can't even stay awake during school. It's exhausting. Never thought I'd say this but.... I need a break from patrolling at night.

Ever since I've started doing this whole patrol thing, I never needed to take a break. I've been doing that shit for almost 5 years. God damn it man... I really need this break. But... I don't want to stop. What if something bad happens? I won't be there to stop it. The police have proven that they're soft and useless. I've been doing their job for 5 years and they haven't done dogshit. Maybe this is a good thing.. they can get that wake-up call that they've been needing. So they can realize I can't do their job forever.. Yeah.. I'll take a week break.. we'll see how they'll do. For now, sleep..

Dee POV:

It's been a week since me and Y/N have partnered up and man...., have shit been great. I've gotten so much smarter thanks to him. I've never gotten so much money from this gig before, it's awesome! Thank fuck for his smart ass. I feel as if I've been blessed by some sort of angel.

But... something about him seems.. off... I'm not quite sure what it is, but I know it's something. He's very secretive and most of the time he keeps to himself. Even though he seems like the type of person to be all out there. I'll figure it out, it's only a matter of time till he lets something slip.

3rd Person POV:

Dee was packing his school bag when Y/N came up to him.

"Uh.. hey Dee?, Y/N said, while tapping on Dee's shoulder.

"Hm? Yes, Y/N?"

"So, uh, I won't be able to tutor you today due to some.. personal issues.."

"Oh ok. You'll be able to next week though, right?"

"Oh yes, absolutely. Sorry for the inconvenience."

"It's quite alright. Doesn't affect me too much."

"Great! I'll see you next week?"

"Yup, bye."

"See ya!"

Dee waves goodbye and returns to packing his bag. He couldn't to wonder what Y/N's 'personal issues' were. Was he sick? Did his dad finally come back? He shook off those thoughts. He realized how nosey he was being. 

He finished packing his bag and threw the strap over his shoulder. He plops in his airpods and turns on some music. He walks out of the school and goes over to his usual spot to wait for Heavy. But, Heavy was already there.. on the floor.. crying a little bit. He had a black eye and a bloody nose..

Dee stopped in his tracks. He looked over where he saw two people. Chad and Y/N. They were both arguing. Y/N was in front of Heavy, he was using his arm as a shield. He was protecting Heavy. Chad on the other hand, was yelling at Y/N to "beat it" and "mind your own business". Y/N wasn't moving. He just stood like a statue.

Dee knew that things were going to get worse. So, he did the only rational thing and... stepped in.

A/N: .... chad... fucking CHAD??!! is that really the best name you could come up with, butler????
ah yes, chad, the most basic fucking name for an american high school bully. mf reminds me of every standard bully from a disney channel original movie/tv show💀. thats crazy-
anyways-
i hoped you enjoyed this dogshit chapter🤗
see ya later darlings <3

(727 words)