Ten Years Old -- Rotom Dex's thoughts

Ash.. where do I even start with him?
I knew when I first met the kid that he had a bright future ahead of him. And my feeling was indeed correct.
He's now the strongest trainer in the world.
At ten years old, Ash Ketchum, my Roto-A, beaten the strongest trainer in the world, Champion Leon, and took from Leon the title of the strongest trainer in the world.
I can't even put into words how happy I am for him. I'm so happy to have known him before he skyrocketed into the limelight, but that also means Kukui, the trial captains, Lillie, and I are also thrown into the limelight since we've known Ash and supported him on his journey. Apparently other friends of his are also getting thrown into fame.
I have mixed emotions.
First of all, everywhere Kukui and I go, I always have five or more people always wanting to take pictures of us and congratulating us for Ash winning. He.. cut off contact with us. He went back to Kanto and didn't even want to give us a call or anything. Sure, he was already planning ahead another journey, but he could of called us once in a while.. right?
But, he visited us a while ago, and everything went smoothly (Besides the Rotom Phone). I've never felt that happy in a while. Honestly, ever since he left us. Usually, Detective Laki can cheer me up real quick, since it'll always keep me guessing, and it still does. But, it's just not the same with Ash falling asleep and Kukui and I making guesses on who the culprit is.
I've been thrown in a loop, and I do not know how to feel ever since Ash beated Leon. Once again, I'm happy for him, but he's just matured so fast, that it hurts. It also kind of hurt to watch the battle live, since those were my friends out there, going up against the strongest trainer in the world, and winning. Man.. if only I could talk to someone about this. Maybe I could talk about it to Kukui? Doubt it.
I really wish everything could get solved though. I want to see him again. I want to feel whole again.

I've recently started watching the Sun and Moon Anime and Rotom Dex has been one of my favorite characters in the show!! I made this quick little story on how he feels because Rotom reminds me of me a lot!