Disclaimer

For those of you who did not read the description, all the characters in this book are 17 and up with Pugsley being the youngest just a few months younger than Eugene because I said so.

Edit: I'm adding pubert so he will be the youngest at the age of 5.

Also a few more things, in this story the reader(you) is Italian with your second language being English and French your third but you are only fluent in English and Italian.

I am also making Greek Enid Cannon because I feel like it fits really well with where my story will go.

Wednesday cannot speak Italian fluently (I'm going based off the information about her online) and can only speak English, French, Latin, and German if I remember correctly with some other languages that won't matter for the story.

Also I am making Pugsley bi-sexual because I have plans for a mini side story for how he is doing while Wednesday is gone at Nevermore.

The story will be taking place at the beginning of the second year at Nevermore for everyone and I will be treating Nevermore Academy as a highschool and college mixed together meaning people from the ages of 14-20 can attend the school.

Y/n is also a mix of Enid and Wednesday's personalities. She can be pretty morbid and say super dark things but is also a very energetic and flirty person. She also tends to be very affectionate, weither it be physical or materialistic.

Enid and Ajax have never dated nor had feelings for each. I know it isn't just me that feels like their relationship didn't make sense and felt really awkward and not in a cute way either. Like Ajax is adorable and all but him and Enid just really don't fit.

Like how do Bianca and Wednesday have more chemistry than Enid and Ajax, make it make sense script writers.

I'm simply going to make Enid and Ajax super close friends, like Enid talks about the random shit she sees throughout the day and Ajax is just supportive of his friend.

I'm also making Enid's wolf blonde with blue and pink highlights because it just makes sense like be fr, even if the blonde is only hair bye it's apart of who she is. Enid wouldn't be Enid with the blonde hair and blue and pink tips.