Ch 1

Four POV

I got home late. Work was really hard. I work as an initiate instructer. But tonight I worked in the control room.

I walk in the house and I see Tris on the couch. There's a bowl of chips on table and the tv is on. So I decided to turn it off.

I walk to my room and I get into my P.J.'s and lay on the bed. I try and go to sleep, but I can't. So I lay there wide awake thinking. Then I feel my eyes get droopy. Then I fall into a deep slumber.

Tris POV

I wake up and my back hurts. I fell asleep on the couch again. I hate doing that.

I get up and do a couple of stretches. Then walk into the kitchen and make breakfest.

After that, I go up to our room and wake Four. He turns over and groans. "Get up sleepy head" I say. He gets up and gets in the shower. 15 min later I hear him coming down the stairs. "Breakfast for me" he says sarcastically. I sit down next to him and eat the omelette I made for him and me.

After breakfast he goes to work and im stuck in the house again. So I clean the house and text Christina when I'm done.

Hey- T
Hey wyd- C
Nothin- T
U- T
Nothin- C
Hey wanta go shopping- T
What do u think- C
Ok be there in 10- T
Ok see ya- C
Ok- T

Tris POV

10 min later i get in the car and drive to Chrissy house. She must of seen my car b/c she opens the door before i can get out of my car. She comes walking out and we drive to the mall.

2 hours later we have been to 25 differt stores. We get in the car and go home. I drop Chris off and lay on the couch. 5 min later I fall asleep.