HIS GIFT

Mamiji laughed at Arnav's weird expression to Anjali's teasing. Khushi also excited to know what kind of gift that would be..

On the other hand..

Payal totally feel neglected and felt unimportant, she looked at Khushi in envy...

Whatever Khushi have now isn't compare to hers, because Payal have Akash's love but Khushi? Khushi is married to Arnav, a man with no feelings for Khushi at all...

Material possessions can't compete with physical affection. Wealth can't buy happiness, only love can.

And Arnav Singh Raizada won't do that..

While for the sake of her, Akash will sacrifice a thousand of his precious belongings if he could keep her happy, his pride and his dignity.

She was very lucky to have someone as generous as Akash, someone who loves her with all his heart and soul, who cares about her feelings, who loves her dearly.

Payal cheered up her dear heart..

________________

Soon, it's a time for another ritual again..

Mooh Dikhai ki Rasam…

Payal sighed seeing all of the ladies fawning over Khushi while praising her beauty and making fun of her and Khushi is blushing..

Payal felt irritated.. She couldn't help but to feel jealous that Khushi is having a better life than her.. Being the bahu of the same house..

Then she was Arnav and Akash are walking down from upstairs..

Arnav admired his beautiful wife, she is so much more beautiful than any woman he had ever seen. She look so cute and innocent...

"Akash's wife is so beautiful!" Somiya Aunty said while praising Khushi..

"..." Everyone was shocked.. The guest never know that Arnav married Khushi and Akash eloped with Payal..

They thought of Khushi as Akash's wife...

Nani couldn't help feel ashamed as she was about explain the situation.. She saw Arnav coming up to Khushi, he held her hand and pulled her towards him.

Everyone became quiet as they watched Arnav slide his mother's bangles on both her wrist, "Gift for my wife." showing all the love and devotion towards her.
It was just like a scene straight from a drama movie. Everyone was stunned silent..

Khushi stared at Arnav blankly with shock then turned her head towards everyone who were staring at her, she felt awkward...

"Haan.. My chote's wife is Khushi.. Akash got married to Payal last night.." Nani speaks out..

Guests starts whispering about them.. Nani looks sad and embarassed to hear all the whispers..

All of them were speechless.. No one dared to speak out anything till someone spoke, "What did you say ?! They eloped?!"

It was somiya, she looked up and doen at Payal and then said, "I don't see anything better in her than Khushi bitiya.."

Everyone turned to Payal and she was trying to hide her embarrassment and anger.

All the guests started laughing but Nani cut all those laughter short. "Somiya... Whatever happens.. Payal is now Raizada's daughter in law. We all know that Khushi is Chote's wife now, we don't need to bring this topic here again." Saying that, she turn to Khushi and Arnav and smiled at both of them.

"Chote, take Khushi bitiya back to your room.. And Akash.. Take your wife also too.." Nani requested.

________________

Back at their room..

Khushi felt bad for Payal..

"This all my fault.." She thought while biting her nail.. She saw her beloved husband locked their room door.

He somehow looked pissed about something...

She looked down on her wrist.. His mother kangan.. Does he regret giving it to her?

Arnav stood infront of Khushi, grabbed Khushi cheeks and made her look up at him, looking into her eyes and said, “Don’t worry. This wasn’t your fault. None of this was, the fault was mine for marrying you in place of my brother.. I shouldn't have done that.. "

Khushi shook her head, “No. This isn’t your fault Arnav.. This is because you don’t know. Everyone in this family hates Akash and Payal because of me!" She blurted..

"What do you mean by that?" Arnav asked in confusion, why is she blaming herself for? Akash's sake?

Khushi bit her lips and starts to fiddling with her pallu.. Should she just tell him the truth? He married for his family.. If they decide to cast her away, will he also...do the same.. Won't he?

"Because.." She mumbled..

"I know. Because they all love you too much. Right?" He answered his own question to her relief.

"Haan.." She agreed.

He sighed, she wants everyone back to normal and accept Akash and Payal's sudden marriage? Is that so easily?

He saw Khushi taking off his mother kangan.. She handover it back to him saying, "Thank you so much for your careful consideration.. But the gift I want is.. AKASH'S HAPPINESS."

Arnav felt his breath hitched a bit.. She still care for Akash a lot.. Yeah.. Sudden marriage won't change someone's feelings after all.

"Can you make that happen?" She asked him in hope, only then she can let go of her guilty feeling towards both Akash and Payal. She is the dramatic one gave them an idea to elope in the first place without considerate their family's feeling at all.

Arnav looked at her in silence, deep down disappointed at her. She was totally in love with Akash so that she refused his gift?

He would be crush this bangles if wasn't his mother's... He never felt envy of anyone before.. Now he does..

"Ok.. I will make that happen.. I promise.."

____________

Arnav met with Nani and Mamiji and explained to them, tried to make them forgive Akash and Payal but they still adamant on their decision.

Unknown to him, Khushi was hiding and listening to their conversation.

Arnav sighed, there no more option but this..

"Naniji that day I married Khushi for this family.. In that case, Akash is also member of our family. I can't cast him aside for his mistakes.. I corrected his mistake by marrying Khushi. So you don't have a valid reason to hate them.. Please accept them and give your blessings."

Nani fell into a deep thought after hearing his words.

" Or.. I will divorce Khushi. Because she no longer serve any purpose of being my wife. "

Nani and Mamiji looked at him in shock.

" NO.. I will.. Accept them.. Khushi bitiya's happiness is most important. Such a pure soul deserves it.. Chote don't say such words anymore. You married herself so you should take a responsibility of her. She is your wife and she will be for your entire life. " Nani said strictly.

" Don't worry about Khushi.. She is my responsibility from now on. "He promised.

Khushi on the other side standing, with tears.. Is she just a responsibility to him to be fulfilled? A burden? Unwanted wife whom he have to shoulder to the very end of his life?

She ran back to her room, she didn't notice Payal standing with smile seeing her misery.

To be continued...