SHATTERED HEARTS...

Khushi looked Arnav's emotionless face, he had no remorse to ask her abort her child... How could he.. Say such a thing?

"Why?" She asked him for the last time.. Before signing the divorce papers..

He tried his best not waver.. He kept his poker face.. "Khushi.."

Khushi gritted her teeth in anger, "How can you tell me to choose between you and our child!"

Arnav had enough with her nonsense, how she think that child as his! That day.. They didn't do anything except kissing...

"This child that you are carrying right now.. Isn't mine! It can't be!" Arnav uttered clearly.

Khushi can't control her anger anymore, she slapped him hard that her hand is hurting..

He looks at in horror, "You.."

Khushi was breathe heavily with her hands starts shaking in anger, "Then who do think could made me pregnant, if it wasn't you?" She asked feeling nothing but hollow, he thought of her that cheaply?

Arnav looked down, before saying. "Akash.." His heart thudded upon seeing her face contorting in disgust.

He wants to hold her but she steps back in disgust..

"Khushi..." He was looking for her saying something.. For her denial.

Please deny my accusation, hit me.. Torture me.. Even kill me.. But please don't say I'm right...

Khushi wanted to scream and hit him but... No you don't worth of my emotions.. How could you link me up with your own brother? Is that what you're always thought of me and Akash?

Hot tears brimming up in her eyes as she painfully look at him.. "Right.. You are not my baby's father.." Because you don't deserve to be one....

Khushi picked up the pen and signed the document without a single remorse..

"I'm leaving this house.. Don't worry about alimony... I.. Don't need your charity neither my child.." She said with teary eyes and left him...

You're not my Child's father....

Her cruel words of acceptance kept ringing in his head...

As his eyes blurred with tears, he remembered the first time he saw her...

Khushi was dancing happily without a single care... She was happy... Like her name indicate...

Her lips were rosy, eyes were shining with hope... Free spirited soul...

Far different from himself...

She was the one his family chose for him... The same girl he rejected nonchalantly even without single spare of glance at her picture...

He regretted of letting her go... To Akash but when he saw how happy she is with the whole wedding preparations.. How loving, kind and supportive she is of Akash..

He knows that she heart belongs to someone else... That someone is definitely not him...

Yet the reality of fate was different from what he thought.. Akash eloped with Payal.. Giving him a chance to get Khushi into his life...

So he did.... What he have done was wrong.. He married her under pretense of being Akash..

After marriage he tried adjust to her lifestyle... He often lose his temper but he never let her face his wrath... He turn soft in her presence.. Making her never feel fear of him.

But whatever he does still not enough to gain her heart... Something he can never obtain..

But her body... He could have taken advantage of her drunken state. Could have knocked her up for real.. But he could not do such a thing... She is so precious... His angel..

But he never thought that she could get pregnant, when they never had real sex..

Khushi...

Khushi..

Khushi..

He can't possibly live without her... No...

His mother died after knowing her husband's real face... His infidelity... She shot her head to death before his very eyes..

Arnav walked to his safety locker, open it... He picked his gun inside it.. He aimed at himself..

He always thought that his mother was wrong to end her life for that man...

But here he is...

Finally understand the pain of betrayal.. No.. Khushi didn't betray him... It was his own wishful thinking of making her his..

When her heart and soul is belongs to someone else..

He swallowed hard as he closed his eyes..

"I REALLY LOVE YOU KHUSHI... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU.."

Khushi's beautiful face full of smile came to his mind.. Ever since you got married to me.. You lost that smile... I can't divorce you.. So I better be gone for good..

Everything was good until... She suddenly became pregnant....

He heart wavered..

If it really wasn't his child.. Why would she announce it to his whole family to celebrate it?

If it was Akash's... Why doesn't she break up with him for all? What's the need for them to argue?

Khushi gritted her teeth in anger, "How can you tell me to choose between you and our child!"

Why did she asked so when she could easily chose her child easily.. As she never loved him at all.. Why did she sounded angry, sad and disappointed?

What if..

What if..

They did consummated the marriage that day and he did not remember it well?

What if...

That child is actually theirs? And he misunderstood the whole thing?

He shoved the gun back into his locker, Khushi.... They need speak and discover the truth..

He rushed out in hurry, startled Hp who was bringing his evening tea..

__________________

Khushi face paled hearing the result of her report from the doctor..

"You're not pregnant Mrs. Raizada.. The report is was messed up by our staff, there positive report was for Mrs.Payal Singh Raizada.. We are sorry for our mistake."

Khushi could not say anything as she walked out feeling nothing.. But empty inside..

Hormonal Imbalance was the cause... She wasn't pregnant..

She looked around in daze as she walked far from the hospital..

Khushi saw a loving couple walking holding hands in the park, they look so happy... That feels envy of them...

She sat down on the bench sobbing thinking of Arnav's cold face... "Why are you so cruel to me... Why can't you just love me.. Even 50%... No.. 20% also enough.. You are the one who married me.. You gave me hope.. You snatched it away when already I dreamed of our future together... Why Arnavji?"

Why?

Why?

Because their lives was based on lies..

That’s why her life with him didn't last long...

Divorce...

She wipes her tears," You want to divorce me na? Let do that... Before that you should know the whole truth.. You already had thought the worse of me... So I don't care anymore!" She said determinedly..

To be continued...

ARSHI: MEETING YOU AT A WRONG TIME (COMPLETED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें